What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Chipmunk

Coach
He said Hayne won't win the 2 km time trials but should be leading (or close to) the 30 m sprints. Said Hayne is getting the Kms in his legs so he can do those 30m / burst more during the game.

o_Oo_Oo_O

I must have tuned out whilst he was talking about this.

Chipmunk

Coach

84 Baby

Referee
So if Taka misses a one on one, Gunco covers his miss but on the next tackle they fling it to the other side where we shot to pieces and Jenko has a 3 on 1 and they pass around him to go over untouched, is that a Jenko try cause (what a dumb name too)?

If the centre is so far out of position that he has no chance of covering his winger or inside man, does that count as a try cause? It's like in baseball, fielders are charged with errors if they f**k up touching the ball (yes yes for baseballers out there, you CAN get error for not touching ball), so basically the slow fat numpty never makes errors because they never come close to the ball

Edit - ok I think they covered themselves on the out of position part. Still my point was more if the centre foresaw say a potential bust by the opposing 2nd rower, moved across "out of position" and then missed a tackle, this is a try cause. Whereas if they'd stayed "in position", it wouldn't have been a try cause but the opposition still would have scored.

I guess what I'm trying to say is rugby league is a team sport and clearly Chambers is the solo man.
And a complete f**ktool

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Top 7 articles on google about the Eels today are about Fuifui Moi Moi, Brett Finch and Jarryd Mccracken. None are really about us. All articles have just name dropped us so it shows up in searches.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...AhUDTLwKHVgDDXkQpwUIFw&biw=1024&bih=653&dpr=2

To save you merkins some time:

• Fui got canned from Toronto after an incident in Portugal. His estranged wife in the USA is pissed off about stuff.

• Brett Finch got married.

• McCracken is in trouble with ASIC. TLDR but I think trading whilst insolvent.

strider

Post Whore
Top 7 articles on google about the Eels today are about Fuifui Moi Moi, Brett Finch and Jarryd Mccracken. None are really about us. All articles have just name dropped us so it shows up in searches.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...AhUDTLwKHVgDDXkQpwUIFw&biw=1024&bih=653&dpr=2

To save you merkins some time:

• Fui got canned from Toronto after an incident in Portugal. His estranged wife in the USA is pissed off about stuff.

• Brett Finch got married.

• McCracken is in trouble with ASIC. TLDR but I think trading whilst insolvent.
Dirty rotten name droppers

Latest posts