What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can we maybe start a thread with a daily wrap up on the salary cap.There has been 10 pages since i went for dinner. FMD. Pou perhaps you can be in charge of this. I can see why the NRL report was 67 pages long.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Extend Norman, pay him a little less for rest of this year and a little more later?
Tell him he needs to sign it by Wednesday.

Haha! Otherwise he's letting down his mates! I bet merkins like Bennett use this kind of ploy all the time. To be fair I bet every club is full of browbeating merkins like that.

^b0ss^

Juniors

the NRL just finished saying they believe everyone else is fine no cap problems.Surely if they come out now and say we have more offenders there gonna look like twits.

phantom eel

First Grade
If the NRL let us re-sign someone (and therefore shift some of their 2016 salary to 2017) as part of our plan to be cap compliant, we should be right by Friday.

They'd be merkins if they said we had to get under the cap by Friday without the ability to re-sign an off contract player...

Otherwise, is there anyone at another club that we're still somehow paying part of their contract? Pauli? Loko? Sandow? Joseph Paulo? Ben Crooks? Lee Mossop? Maybe they could retire or lose their contract and we'd be off the hook...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Schuberts smugness, comments and body language still makes me think 'he's got dis' or else there's no possible away of achieving this in such a short space of time unless we're prepared to hand over 1 of our blue chips to a rival club on a silver platter, in which case it's goodbye junior!

Either way what a messy and unforgivable situation to be in.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Well first the 5 directors must stand as its pointless letting go of anyone if we will get our points taken off us in 4 weeks time anyway weather we are under the cap or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.