What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team list against Brisbane

Incorrect

Coach
They'd all get fines.

Do you think it's a manual process? and at some point Geoff at the fines desk is gonna throw his hands up and just ignore the rest cause it's too much?
Best thing to do is not pay the tolls when Geoff is on holidays....they always get that stuck up cow Barbara to fill in for him on the fines desk and she never follows up on the fines and tosses all the paperwork in the recycle bins...

hindy111

Post Whore
They'd all get fines.

Do you think it's a manual process? and at some point Geoff at the fines desk is gonna throw his hands up and just ignore the rest cause it's too much?

But everyone ignores them. What then?

ash411

Bench
Best thing to do is not pay the tolls when Geoff is on holidays....they always get that stuck up cow Barbara to fill in for him on the fines desk and she never follows up on the fines and tosses all the paperwork in the recycle bins...
F*kin Barbara, she always uses all the milk.. Bitch.

ash411

Bench
But everyone ignores them. What then?
They get sent to the OSR, like any fine, and a lean is put on your name until you clear the debt.

Then a lot of people will have a tough time renewing their licences, or rego, or will not get loans or credit cards...

Stevie

Bench
200.gif

Incorrect

Coach
I dunno about you guys but I'm still refusing to post in this thread.
Not only am I refusing to post in here, I refuse to even in come in and read through it... If you see anything posted by me Baz, you have my blessing to call me a f**king lying merkin right here in this thread and I'll suck it up. In fact I'll come and Like your post (I've got alerts set up for this thread so that I know when somehtng new has been posted so I don't miss anything)...

Bazal

Post Whore
Not only am I refusing to post in here, I refuse to even in come in and read through it... If you see anything posted by me Baz, you have my blessing to call me a f**king lying merkin right here in this thread and I'll suck it up. In fact I'll come and Like your post (I've got alerts set up for this thread so that I know when somehtng new has been posted so I don't miss anything)...

Look, I'll be sure to keep an eye out while I'm not reading or posting in this tremendously awful thread.

hindy111

Post Whore
They get sent to the OSR, like any fine, and a lean is put on your name until you clear the debt.

Then a lot of people will have a tough time renewing their licences, or rego, or will not get loans or credit cards...
So millions of people dont go to work cause dont have licence. What does government do? If they did keep driving?

ash411

Bench
So millions of people dont go to work cause dont have licence. What does government do? If they did keep driving?
What do they do now? If you get caught driving without a license you get a fine, amass enough fines and they'll put you in gaol..