What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Broncos R21 Team List Thread

The Colonel

Immortal
I guess BA has Hoff as his first choice winger, with Auva'a as backup, kind of odd if you ask me, we could use Auva'as size.

I was under the impression that Hoff wasn't going to be good to go this week, which would explain BA naming Auva'a in the extended bench, in case Hoff doesn't make game day.

Or it could have something to do with the fact that Hoff has played on the wing whereas Auva'a has played predominantly as a centre and only trained on the wing in the off season. He also doesn't turn well and would be suspect under the high ball.

hybrideel

Bench
Let's hope Boyd doesn't do a JT on his first game back from injury and tear us a new one. What is it with these merkins coming back against us

Incorrect

Coach
Let's hope Boyd doesn't do a JT on his first game back from injury and tear us a new one. What is it with these merkins coming back against us

I'm expecting Andrew Johns to be named for the Knights when we play them in a few weeks... Inglis will probably play in Round 26 too...

hybrideel

Bench
So i just had a look at penalties for and against with us and Broncos
Eels
For - 99, Against - 123. Average 5.5 for and 6.8 against per game. Have won 5 penalty counts, 0 draws, 13 losses
Biggest penalty count win
2 (4 times) 7-5(twice), 10-8, 9-7
Biggest penalty count loss
5. 5-10

Broncos
For - 105, Against - 94. Average 5.8 for and 5.2 against. Have won 8 penalty counts, 3 draws and 7 losses
Biggest Penalty count win
6. 8-2
Biggest penalty count loss
7. 7-14

Latest posts