What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Broncos R21 Team List Thread

Eelogical

Referee
So i just had a look at penalties for and against with us and Broncos
Eels
For - 99, Against - 123. Average 5.5 for and 6.8 against per game. Have won 5 penalty counts, 0 draws, 13 losses
Biggest penalty count win
2 (4 times) 7-5(twice), 10-8, 9-7
Biggest penalty count loss
5. 5-10

Broncos
For - 105, Against - 94. Average 5.8 for and 5.2 against. Have won 8 penalty counts, 3 draws and 7 losses
Biggest Penalty count win
6. 8-2
Biggest penalty count loss
7. 7-14

Nice stats there, Pou!

Bandwagon

Staff member
It'd be nice though if we could smash opposition halves after a disposal like say Blair does, and then not concede a penalty for it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There is a major difference. I just listed the stats and let everyone else make up their mind on what to make of it, I don't tell you all what it means and call you dumb merkins if you don't agree

that's not how you do it mate, you are supposed to tell people what their opinions are

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
TEAM LIST UPDATE | Eels v Broncos

Thu 27th July, 07:50PM

1501149282340.jpg;pvf3d4e48a54312d43

Click through to purchase tickets to the clash

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the Brisbane Broncos at ANZ Stadium on Friday 28 July in Round 21 of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been updated by Head Coach Brad Arthur

Arthur has updated his squad to 19 players, with winger Josh Hoffman dropping out of the side, replaced by Kirisome Auva'a.

Forward Frank Pritchard also drops off an extended bench.

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

21. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Siosaia Vave

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Daniel Alvaro

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Suaia Matagi

17. Will Smith

18. David Gower

19. Peni Terepo

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/07/27/team_list_update_eel.html

Bazal

Post Whore
He might play front row with Mannah on the wing. Could be ducks and drakes from the coach. Or swings and roundabouts.

Well that would certainly give Mannah the opportunity to take more kick returns, which is the only way he can make metres lately. I'm all for it.

Latest posts