What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V Tigers team list.

lingard

Coach
With Tim out I reckon Terepo may grab a bench spot ahead of Gower who i reckon has been dissappointing in his past two games. Personally id also love to see Marata get a run.
Cameron King to carve up this week.

I think maybe Mitchell Moses to carve up this week.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I thought Gower was good against Melbourne, and decent against the Dogs. He's been playing out wide though, which isn't really his go any more.

I'd like to see Niukore get a run. He has good physicality, even for the NRL.
Agree to disagree Poo. Looked very slow and a few arm grabs. Slow off the line too i reckon. Probably been told he wont be here next year and having a sook. Hes been a fantastic low cost purchase but his time is up. Time for some young Marata blood.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Agree to disagree Poo. Looked very slow and a few arm grabs. Slow off the line too i reckon. Probably been told he wont be here next year and having a sook. Hes been a fantastic low cost purchase but his time is up. Time for some young Marata blood.

There's no way in the world would Gower ever have a sook, even if he has been told he's not here next year

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's TEAM NAMING DAY, merkins!

FIRE UP!!!
giphy.gif

lingard

Coach
Actually, I think he will. All the talk on the Tigers forum is about them targetting Moses in defence (and bashing him). I reckon he'll be the one targetting them; and I've got a feeling he'll do a bit more running in this game. Can't wait.

emjaycee

Coach
We should win this game by 20 if we are serious.

But the Tigers seem to bring out the derp in us so I will take another close win.

Sure. But, secretly, we expect them to win the games they're supposed to lose against the teams they're supposed to beat.

What do these two posts have to do with the naming of the team.
Seriously, @Gary Gutful can you please moderate your own thread or I will be tempted to report you?

emjaycee

Coach
Parramatta Eels side

1. Clint Gutherson
2. Semi Radradra
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Bevan French
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Siosaia Vave
9. Cameron King