What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Vs Cowboys live game talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Eels won the toss and are kicking off

we are running right to left

Big set of 6 defensively is what we want :cool:

stiffmeister

Bench
Exactly. I have this bbq happening & I expect the eels to wet my appetite. We're here to win not to cry like little babies

TheParraboy

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Exactly. I have this bbq happening & I expect the eels to wet my appetite. We're here to win not to cry like little babies

wow mate

I just had some bbq chicken sausages with red onions and hotdog mustard

uncanny

Eelectrica

Referee
I think if rain didn't threaten Hindy might have played but an possibly unstable, muddy ground wouldn't have done Hindy's knee any favours.

Wish I was a sure as some of you guys. I'm confident but just about jumping out of skin at the same time. Butterflies are definatley attacking in full force.

Eels Fan

Juniors
100% winning record without Hindy this year so the boys have covered pretty when when he hasn't been there to date.

Macca_

Coach
Eels Fan said:
100% winning record without Hindy this year so the boys have covered pretty when when he hasn't been there to date.
Get on Morro for MOM. 13/1!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:

same here, but the barbie don't start till the game's finnished

meanwhile :alcho:

Status
Not open for further replies.