What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans game day thread

forward pass

Coach
If we hadn't lost our points - I'm not sure we would have made the eight anyway. Too many injuries (and suspension) at the wrong end of the season. We are struggling now.

phantom eel

First Grade
For those criticising Gordon and his kicking the past few weeks, don't forget that we only ended up with these fullbacks on one year deals (and hence no investment in the future of the club) because Hayne walked out on his contract with us early *winking emoticon*
Quoted again for the final intercept...

eel01s

Bench
If we hadn't lost our points - I'm not sure we would have made the eight anyway. Too many injuries (and suspension) at the wrong end of the season. We are struggling now.

100%. Let's just hope we have much better luck with injuries next year.

we were 5th when we lost the points so we might have dropped down a few spots but our for and against was miles ahead of anyone under us that would have kept us sliding too far

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh dear, that's the. Best pass for a try that Gordon has thrown all year , he is having a really sh*t run of form
I think he's been good in every area except his playmaking. Which is atrocious.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of Bevan French at fullback through the remaining rounds.

Gronk

Staff member
Awesome stuff by the boys, it's a great thing BA has built it's just a shame it was ruined this season by idiocy and greed.

And injuries. Who knows Foz might have been playing if he didn't have a bung shoulder. Throw Semi in as well. Lost Taka, Manah, Jennings, Kaysa. Prolly a bunch more.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And injuries. Who knows Foz might have been playing if he didn't have a bung shoulder. Throw Semi in as well. Lost Taka, Manah, Jennings, Kaysa. Prolly a bunch more.
Thats true, our injuries this year have been absolutely ridiculous.

We haven't had a decent run since 2009 with injuries.