What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans Game Day Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Or, alternate response from Merkins

"Yeah we remember - you played in that game when we lost to that Parra side containing Galbraith, Muchmore, Tollett and Winmill in it you spastic!!! LOL"
Yeah it would be far less embarrassing just saying you never played.

forward pass

Coach
So apparently if Parra win tonight it will be the first time we've started a season 3 and 0 since 1993... Out of interest I went back and had a look at the 1993 season and we won our 3rd game of the season V the Boncos in Brisbane... If the game was played in the current climate with betting and match fixing undertones and innuendo then this match would have had alarm bells ringing loud and clear!!! Take a look at the lineups

Brisbane
Julian O'Neill
Michael Hancock
Steve Renouf
Chris Johns
Willie Carne
Kevin Walters
Allan langer
Glenn Lazarus
Kerrod Walters
Mark Hohn
Trevor Gillmeister
Alan Cann
Terry Matterson

Peter Ryan
John Plath
Butch Fatnowna

Eels
Scott Mahon
Michel Ericson
Robert Muchmore
Michael Buettener
Joe Bartolo
Michael Speechly
Stu Galbraith
Paul Dunn
Shane Flanagan
John Fearnley
Cameron Blair
Dallas Weston
Mark Horo

Tulsen Tollett
Darren Winmill
David Penna

Wow Rabbits.... Wow!

Was that the opening game at QE2 Stadium ?? I remember it was a massive occasion for the Broncos - new Stadium, 60,000 fans - I still don't know how the f**k we won that game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I listened to it while I was fishing, nearly sunk the boat when the full time sireen went

Dibs

Bench
So apparently if Parra win tonight it will be the first time we've started a season 3 and 0 since 1993... Out of interest I went back and had a look at the 1993 season and we won our 3rd game of the season V the Boncos in Brisbane... If the game was played in the current climate with betting and match fixing undertones and innuendo then this match would have had alarm bells ringing loud and clear!!! Take a look at the lineups

Brisbane
Julian O'Neill
Michael Hancock
Steve Renouf
Chris Johns
Willie Carne
Kevin Walters
Allan langer
Glenn Lazarus
Kerrod Walters
Mark Hohn
Trevor Gillmeister
Alan Cann
Terry Matterson

Peter Ryan
John Plath
Butch Fatnowna

Eels
Scott Mahon
Michel Ericson
Robert Muchmore
Michael Buettener
Joe Bartolo
Michael Speechly
Stu Galbraith
Paul Dunn
Shane Flanagan
John Fearnley
Cameron Blair
Dallas Weston
Mark Horo

Tulsen Tollett
Darren Winmill
David Penna

Wow Rabbits.... Wow!
Played against Butch at schoolboys. He was a beast. He was better than Wendell sailor who was also playing school boys at the time. Just never kicked on like he could have, a lot to do with him being home sick. I got steamrolled by him and sailor in the one game sandowesque style (except I did stand in front of them) and both of them ran 50 plus metres after running over me to score. Got hooked after the second one like it was just me, I think we lost by 50 plus

strider

Post Whore
they have an interview with matt rogers on fox now and the car park doesn't even look wet .... pretty f**kin ugly black clouds in the background tho

Kornstar

Coach
You have time to indulge us. Why the Titans by 10?

We haven't won the first 3 games since 1993, seems history suggests we won't win so I plucked a figure out of my head.

I'm also never confident, I've been burnt before.....

Norman out doesn't help either!

Latest posts