What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans Game Day Thread

Eelogical

Referee
We haven't won the first 3 games since 1993, seems history suggests we won't win so I plucked a figure out of my head.

I'm also never confident, I've been burnt before.....

Norman out doesn't help either!

In the past we were happy to be competitive, usually for 60 minutes. This year, I am already seeing a team that is potent, very well coached, with a sense of belief and purpose. I expect Robbo to step up and minimise the loss of Norman. I would have expected an 18+ from the Eels tonight in good weather. But, since it's been somewhat wet there I am going for the Eels by 10. Stats on how many games we won starting a season are meaningless. I don't recall an Eels premiership in '93.

strider

Post Whore
The loss of norman will make things interesting ... but we can still win if our defense holds

Eelogical

Referee
The loss of norman will make things interesting ... but we can still win if our defense holds

We can only go on current season form. Sooner or later we are going to lose, that's a given. I am looking at this game as how we can cover injuries, especially when we play away from home. BA wanted Robbo for just this type of scenario. Let's see.........

Massive test without Corey Norman. It would really give confidence if we could win with out Norman. Massive test for Gutho!!!

Kornstar

Coach
In the past we were happy to be competitive, usually for 60 minutes. This year, I am already seeing a team that is potent, very well coached, with a sense of belief and purpose. I expect Robbo to step up and minimise the loss of Norman. I would have expected an 18+ from the Eels tonight in good weather. But, since it's been somewhat wet there I am going for the Eels by 10. Stats on how many games we won starting a season are meaningless. I don't recall an Eels premiership in '93.

That's cool. I'm glad you are confident and everything you say it correct, i just don't have the confidence in them to come through. Even if i followed the Storm or something i would have the same attitude i think, it's just the way i am, it helps not to get too disappointed i guess.

Chipmunk

Coach
Another match...another challenge

If we come and play with the right mindset we should get the points.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Didn't realise Hayne had a kid , 12 weeks old, there you go learn something every day...

TheParraboy

Staff member
right side defence a bit sloppy there, but we recovered well

I got a feeling titans are gonna play ad lib a lot, lot of errors from them hopefully