What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elite results and competition table

athena

Juniors
VILLENEUVE/ UTC 8-7
CARCASSONNE / LYON VILLEURBANNE 54-10
CARPENTRAS / LÉZIGNAN 12-28
SAINT-GAUDENS / UVC 56-30
TOULOUSE / LIMOUX 38-10
EXEMPT : PIA

1/TOULOUSE (34)
2/PIA (32)
3/LÉZIGNAN (27)
4/SAINT-GAUDENS (27)
5/CARCASSONNE (26)
6/LIMOUX (25)
7/UTC (23)
8/VILLENEUVE (23)
9/UVC (18)
10/LYON VILLEURBANNE (14)
11/CARPENTRAS (11)

Is that piece of information really interesting for the forum...
If it is, I can give you that kind of weekly report every monday or tuesday

Coastbloke

Bench
Thanks for the results.

I think it's great, as so called league papers such as the Sydney Morning Herald don't have the results for the French RL, but do for the other code.

Tell me, the French used to be known for their attacking flair when they were a strong nation. Are they still like that. Is that why there seems to be large scores in some cases, or are they just blowouts because of severely weak teams?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
athena said:

Is that piece of information really interesting for the forum...
If it is, I can give you that kind of weekly report every monday or tuesday

Yes, that would be excellent, we would appreciate that a lot, thankyou :D

winnyason

Juniors
i still have to say pia will win the title, gresque is on fire! surely after jones retires he must get a look in at catalans.
what is this week round of games guys?

athena

Juniors
Coastbloke said:
Tell me, the French used to be known for their attacking flair when they were a strong nation. Are they still like that. Is that why there seems to be large scores in some cases, or are they just blowouts because of severely weak teams?

To sum up, there is two strong teams in this championship (Toulouse and Pia) and two very weak teams (Lyon-Villeurbanne and Carpentras)
From the 3rd to the 8th rank, the teams are almost even

We mainly have very large scores when any team meets Lyon or Carpentras essentially because of those team's weakness
For the rest, matchs are quite closely fought.
If we talk scores, Pia is at that day the team who scored the most and Carcassonne is the team who took the less...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
06.03.1934 said:
Game postponed from round 11 played on monday

UTC 22 - 16 A.S.Carcassonne

:(

I was looking for this weeks results, but haven't come across them yet.

Do they play most of the games on weekdays as I've had a look at a few newspapers and they still have last weeks results up? :?

astreizix

Juniors
ParraEelsNRL said:
I was looking for this weeks results, but haven't come across them yet.

Do they play most of the games on weekdays as I've had a look at a few newspapers and they still have last weeks results up? :?

Due to Dragons vs XIII Président game, the round of this week has been deferred.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
A few pics of yesterdays game between Pia and Limoux.

http://www.rugbyforumxiii.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16620&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

limouxpia280107002vz7.jpg

limouxpia280107003yx6.jpg

limouxpia280107006jk9.jpg

limouxpia280107024lr1.jpg

limouxpia280107027bs7.jpg

Ari Gold

Bench
Good to see the stadiums nice and full.

Who did lezignan sign this year? they are a vast improvement on last year.

astreizix

Juniors
ParraEelsNRL said:
Spme Pics from last weeks game between Lezignan and UTC

looks like they need some bigger and better stadiums over there :cool:

Around 4,000.

This is not pictures from last week round, they are from the 2006 Lord Derby Cup final between Lézignan and Pia.

In the rugbyforumxiii thread you quote this pics are to show the capacity of the people from the Lézignan-Corbières area to be mobilized and support their team.

For this week round there is "the big game" between FCL and ASC with a special animation and a big crowd expected.;-)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thanks, I seen the pics in a new thread and thought they were from last week.

Looks like you guys need some modern stadiums over there, or do they only have decent stadiums in the big cities?

Also, do you know of any sites that have the scores, tables and updates for the lower divisions 1-2 and 3?

I've looked but only come across the LER.

girvie

Staff member
It looks like former North Sydney second rower Brenden Solomon playing for Limoux.

Making tackles in the 1st and 2nd photos.

Latest posts