What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'ello, 'ello, 'ello !!!

Quigs

Immortal
So I turned to the cook and said, "I don't think this rabbit is cooked?"

Monsewer Cook looked up from the servery and said, " 'ello, 'ello, 'ello le rabbit was precooked before servin'...it was already cooked"

A lot depends on le presentation of ze mee'al at the time of and during le service. "Yes Sir, le rabbit was cooked"

Bon appetite.

MKR for all wrist padding now. (My kitchen rules)

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
If you are in the know you can book good tables at 'ello, 'ello, 'ello Restaurant. Might cost you a packet but it is worth it.

Every now and then they have some great entertainment. Shame you were not around tonight.

They had a Patsy Cline Tribute Band. They were really good, never missed a beat. If you didn't know any better you would of thought the lead singer was the real Patsy

Sir Quiggs I think this thread is most appropriate to post this here,
our little friend Dasoup has made it. A gig in Spain is using his pic as the profile for their gig

Quigs

Immortal
As I eluded too in My Kitchen Rules. ... The Rabbit was already PREcooked and was just added to make the full dish. You gotta have some form meat with all those vegetables.

Lets just say in a game of league a particular side throws lets say 11 to 12 very flat suspect passes then surely, maybe, perhaps even, there is a good chance that a few of them might get pulled up.