What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emergency signing

With 2 days to go to get somebody, I reckon I would be calling Jayden Hodges up at the Cutters for a year. At very best, Chico is at least 8 games away from now being ready for 80. How Brails will come back from that injury this year? anybodies guess.
Hes a good little player hodges.

what about luring back Ennis, with the promise of rare Bruce Springsteen bootlegs ? I hear he's as big a Boss fan as is our Sam from the podcast.

Inferno

Coach
yeah , great to know. Lets close the forum down.

Hahahahahaha

For what it's worth I think Flanno would be made to ignore DTTC's advice.

The comedy value alone is worth it's weight in gold given the sombre attitude that is probably currently permeating his office.

Weaponhead

Coach
I think there was some interest in Hodges a couple years back. Definitely need back up as segeyaro has broken that arm before and will take time to come back. If nu gets hurt then the cupboard is bare

sandshark

Bench
Golly gosh imagine if it was announced that Lichaa was coming home.. Daddy Lichaa would have to tour the club first to see if he is welcome.
No emergency signing but Damien Cook would have been a great pick up.