What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England in February.

One thing that has been overlooked in all this hype is that in qualifying for the the GF we are now booked to play the World Club Challenge/Series in England next year.

Warrington and Hull at their end have qualified so far.

Anyone keen to go to this? I mean, I can tell you from experience that there is nothing better than being in the North of England in the dreariest month of the year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think it is the 2 grand final teams from both countries.

Then the minor premiers if they don't make the GF. Roosters were in this year for that reason.

In the UK the MP played in the GF so St Helens was the 3rd team but don't know how they were chosen apart from it being by invitation of the Super League board.

Born BB&W

Juniors
First taste of life without The Menace .. Going to miss that dude stoked what he bought to the club.

Special K

Coach
Is this locked in? It is my 30th in feb...

It f**ks the team in the first month of the season next year though

cb4

First Grade
I think it is the 2 grand final teams from both countries.

Then the minor premiers if they don't make the GF. Roosters were in this year for that reason.

In the UK the MP played in the GF so St Helens was the 3rd team but don't know how they were chosen apart from it being by invitation of the Super League board.

Its the top 3 finished teams.
Will be Us, Melbourne, Canberra.