What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England in New Zealand: 5 game ODI series - ENGLAND WIN SERIES 3-2

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This should be a great series. Hopefully.

Stokes is back which should revitalize an England team that has been on tour down under for about 5 years.

New Zealand under Buzz Mcyllum invented this form of the game and will be better equipped to deal with a pretty powerful pom side in home conditions.

Let the sabermetrics begin: game 1 today 25/2/18 @ Hamilton.

JJ

Immortal
England dispatched the minnows earlier this summer, now boosted by Kiwi Ben but up against a good ODI side, who they've modelled their game on, should be a very good series

JJ

Immortal
2 irrelavant sides playing an irrelevant form of the game in an irrelavant country.
pretty rare for someone to use the same word three times in a sentence... even more rare to use it three times and only spell it correctly once

mozza91

Coach
pretty rare for someone to use the same word three times in a sentence... even more rare to use it three times and only spell it correctly once
My autocorrect is about as effective as New Zealand’s bowling attack.

Reactions: JJ

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How about a capital letter at the start of a sentence, or a full stop at the end of one?

:grin:

TheParraboy

Staff member
wish it was the tests that were on now

Are you guys happy to keep all the 5 ODI in this thread or do you want separate game threads?
(already started todays game in a separate thread)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
wish it was the tests that were on now

Are you guys happy to keep all the 5 ODI in this thread or do you want separate game threads?
(already started todays game in a separate thread)
You're the man PB, merge away.

Just started a thread because I didn't use my eyes to see yours.

England 1/13 in the 6th

JJ

Immortal
Santner laying down the gauntlet for Woakes, gets Kiwi Ben the mummy's boy

139/4 28th

JJ

Immortal
Doull being snarky about Jurgenson

I'm no fan but he just parroted off meaningless truisms like Doull and friends do session after session

Buttler brutalising Sodhi