What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English football

I’ve had to give that up, I just watch it delayed the next day now. Fair play to anyone who keeps that up long term.
The start and end of the season is not too bad with a 2am finish but yes it dose become hard through the middle part of the season.

Travitoh

First Grade
Massive Middlesbrough fan. Hopping we can get promoted this season. Finally get to watch the most of the Boro games this season when the new app comes out. I sit up to 4am every Saturday night watching it listening to the games.

First Baker, then Patrick Bamford and Jack Harrison... anyone else at Boro worth Leeds signing? :p

First Baker, then Patrick Bamford and Jack Harrison... anyone else at Boro worth Leeds signing? :p

Lol well I believe baker is owned by Chelsea and he was only on loan with us last season.

Now Bamford I like. He was outstanding for us his first stint at the club. Got us to the playoff final but went into that game on a bad ankle and he limped off and we lost.
He lost his was a little after that going for club to club on loan and not getting much game time.
I think you have a good one there and stay away from the rest of our squad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Travitoh

First Grade
Lol well I believe baker is owned by Chelsea and he was only on loan with us last season.

Now Bamford I like. He was outstanding for us his first stint at the club. Got us to the playoff final but went into that game on a bad ankle and he limped off and we lost.
He lost his was a little after that going for club to club on loan and not getting much game time.
I think you have a good one there and stay away from the rest of our squad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just one more, Jonny Howson please haha.
Pretty sure Leeds got Adam Forshaw from Boro too.

Just one more, Jonny Howson please haha.
Pretty sure Leeds got Adam Forshaw from Boro too.
Haha Howson is our key link up midfield man so stay away.
Yes Forshaw was with us for about 4-5 season and I really liked him. He barley got a game the first two seasons with us behind Clayton and ledbitter but he got a chance He took it and then kept Ledbetter out of the team for a long while. He’s a good in.

Last edited:
18049BFD-0475-477F-AD00-09F725627D28.png

So looks like Boro are going to stream there own games so you should check on the Leeds offical web page and see if they are also.

Latest posts