What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENJOY YOUR LAST GAME THIS YEAR GUYS

ngunity

Juniors
Against the storm ???? :lol: Does 50-4 mean anything to you?

The fact you'd even speculate the dogs would go out to the storm implies you're not THAT intelligent.

Maybe you've only got "Nothing more to say" because you can't string TWO sentences together.

We'll see you next Sunday Roosters, and we're 2-0 on you guys this year already. I'll be looking for that whitewash......

YES I am aware of what the Warriors did to the dogs incidentally but lightning doesn't strike twice even in a (Melbourne Storm) ( :lol: )

ozzie

Bench
ngunity said:

The fact you'd even speculate the dogs would go out to the storm implies you're not THAT intelligent.

Maybe you've only got "Nothing more to say" because you can't string TWO sentences together.

We'll see you next Sunday Roosters, and we're 2-0 on you guys this year already. I'll be looking for that whitewash......

YES I am aware of what the Warriors did to the dogs incidentally but lightning doesn't strike twice even in a (Melbourne Storm) ( :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: geez the fishing is good here - maybe I better come back again...

take me through the two losses mate - one loss was against a team who Souths would have beaten - we had sooo many injuries and SOO stars out and you could only come up with a 10 point win. It was only 4 points till a desperate kick in the last minutes of play by Fittler sealed your win. A game I wouldn't crow about if I was you ( :lol: :lol: ) or maybe bark about....

The other game was a ripper and could have gone both ways - not going to complain - about off sides etc because both sides got the rough end of the pineapple at one stage or the other - it just was a good game - however - who has the momentum going now??

Certainly isn't the Bulldogs - loss to Raiders and loss to Warriors

ngunity

Juniors
Nah you must be a good guy, the fact you didn't even mention the Ryan-incident, which all TRUE whinging Roosters mention, proves it.
In regards to that specifically yes it was the wrong ruling, sh!t happens, it didn't effect the game because the Roosters DID regain the lead after that and then capitulated in the final seconds to the might of Utai... is there ANY1 who can stop him ? :oops:

Anyways Game 1 was the defining platform for Bulldogs vs Roosters this year, the 2nd game was a bit farcical as the Bulldogs were in CRAP form, and the Roosters were fielding a reserve grade squad + Fittler.
Still just like the Roosters GF win in 2002, the record book will show the Dogs as 2-0 so far this year, and nothing can change it.

Momentum wise we did have a weak win over the sharks to break up our losses ;-) But despite our recent poor showings I am suprisingly confident about this weekend, and assuming we put away the storm I think the Roosters vs Bulldogs #3 will be a CRACKING game with the winners likely to hoist the Winfield cup.

Roosters to be favourites in a fortnight but I'd never rule the Dogs out, we have so much to play for knowing that next year without Norton, Vagana, Talau and STILL with Corey Hughes ( :x ) is gonna be hard.

Is Fittler's arm fixed yet or what? I reckon you will need him at 100% to beat us.

Storm ........ Proving it,s not the size of the dog in a fight but the fight in the dog(Storm) .

A Champion(Storm) Team will beat a team of (Overrated) Champions.

You raise your hopes falsely..... I hope that the world dose not come crashing down on you when you loss,.

ohhhh....

One more..... The winner takes it all.

One run of defeats are going to be ended this week.

The Dogs run against the Storm.

The Dogs run in the finals, which has been influenced by the Storm.

I think the dogs are not angry enough about last week and are still thinking about the roosters next week and how they lost last week.

The Storm will come under the guard of the dogs no worries.
Unless the Dogs refocus.

Storm for me this week.

Dog-E

Juniors
ozzie said:
ngunity said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ( :lol: :lol: ) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah??

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bulldogs - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Warriors

Fascinating stuff!!!... :roll:

Only thing you have to remember - You haven't beaten us this year. We will see you next week - but you are wise to hope otherwise. We know you don't want to play us - but we will beat Melbourne to earn a crack at our bunnies!!!.... :D

Then for one of us - another 27 years of harsh reality....

RifRaf

Juniors
ozzie said:
ngunity said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: geez the fishing is good here - maybe I better come back again...

take me through the two losses mate - one loss was against a team who Souths would have beaten - we had sooo many injuries and SOO stars out and you could only come up with a 10 point win. It was only 4 points till a desperate kick in the last minutes of play by Fittler sealed your win. A game I wouldn't crow about if I was you ( :lol: :lol: ) or maybe bark about....

The other game was a ripper and could have gone both ways - not going to complain - about off sides etc because both sides got the rough end of the pineapple at one stage or the other - it just was a good game - however - who has the momentum going now??

Certainly isn't the Bulldogs - loss to Raiders and loss to Warriors
Fishing is great here! I dropped a line in a puddle here a month ago and now I could have my own fishing show! You got to watch out for the mullet (one eyed) you think you've got something on the line and it turns out to be this gay slimy geniused thing just smack on the rocks till it falls off your hook...

slippery eel

Juniors
My preparation for this weekend.

3.00pm - Buy a Roosters jersey

4.00pm - Head to Aussie Stadium

5.00pm - Have a latte at some cafe

6.00pm - Go into the ground and sit near civilized people

7.00pm - Start the Roosters chant

7.30pm - Watch the Dogs get demolished by King Freddy

9.30pm - Wave at the Doggy supporters as they get arrested.

Dogs Of War

Coach
slippery eel said:
My preparation for this weekend.

3.00pm - Buy a Roosters jersey

4.00pm - Head to Aussie Stadium

5.00pm - Have a latte at some cafe

6.00pm - Go into the ground and sit near civilized people

7.00pm - Start the Roosters chant

7.30pm - Watch the Dogs get demolished by King Freddy

9.30pm - Wave at the Doggy supporters as they get arrested

10:00pm wake up and realise you dreamt the whole thing

11:00pm turn on sports tonight and find out that the dogs smacked the roosters 36-6.

12:00pm setup noose in garage in prepartion for Dogs grand final victory.

slippery eel

Juniors
10.00pm - make the moves on your cheerleaders

11.00pm - by than they will be begging for more

12.00am - do it all over again!.

ozzie

Bench
Dog-E said:
ozzie said:
ngunity said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ( :lol: :lol: ) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah??

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bulldogs - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Warriors

Fascinating stuff!!!... :roll:

Only thing you have to remember - You haven't beaten us this year. We will see you next week - but you are wise to hope otherwise. We know you don't want to play us - but we will beat Melbourne to earn a crack at our bunnies!!!.... :D

Then for one of us - another 27 years of harsh reality....

I doubt it even if we lose we're not looing players hand over fist like you guys and I wonder why that is?? Hmm last year and theyear before and the year before ---- :lol: :lol: :lol: trouble is someone didn't get caught two years before hand..maybe you might have won the comp lst year but doubt it.