What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL segment on Oz Sunday Footy Show

The Partisan

Not a regular viewer of the show so may be a weekly thing but caught the ESL wrap ( 2 - 3 mins) on today's show.

Good to see.

Presenter very easy on the eye too !

JasonE

Bench
Not a regular viewer of the show so may be a weekly thing but caught the ESL wrap ( 2 - 3 mins) on today's show.

Good to see.

Presenter very easy on the eye too !
Yeah Jenna Brooks mate, I don't know much about her except she's an Aussie living over there and working for Sky Sports, great looking girl.

roughyedspud

Coach
Yeah we get all games that you do live (5am woo).
I work nights so I'm good for our time schedule of NRL..This good Friday I think it's 7:30am,9am then 11am..Then Wigan v at Helens here lol

One day we could have a global magic weekend...1st game in NZ,games 2nd & 3rd in OZ that takes us upto 12pm in the UK...Then 4th,5th,6th games in the uk then 7th and 8th games in Toronto.....12 hours of RL lol

The Partisan

I work nights so I'm good for our time schedule of NRL..This good Friday I think it's 7:30am,9am then 11am..Then Wigan v at Helens here lol

One day we could have a global magic weekend...1st game in NZ,games 2nd & 3rd in OZ that takes us upto 12pm in the UK...Then 4th,5th,6th games in the uk then 7th and 8th games in Toronto.....12 hours of RL lol

I like the cut of your jib !