What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eto Nabuli to Qld Reds

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think people are being harsh. Was one of (if not the) best players in the early rounds when we were playing shit.

MilanDragon

Juniors
To think we got rid of B Morris and replaced him with Nabuli. Another example of like for like or better gone wrong.

Possm who was the recruitment manager back then? Was it Mullohand? I think Millward is still trying to fix his mess!

possm

Coach
Possm who was the recruitment manager back then? Was it Mullohand? I think Millward is still trying to fix his mess!
It was Mullholland who reported directly to Mary and Mary reported to Doust. The rage was between Mary and Morris but I have a sneaky feeling it was Doust's decision to offload both Morris and Merrin.

I think this mess was considered fixed when De Belin was moved to lock to replace Merrin and Macdonald replaced Nabuli. My judgement is in the case of De Belin, he is a like for like or better replacement. In the case of Nabuli or Macdonald it is no where near like for like or better. In B Morris we had a match winner who could play fullback when required. It would have been better signing J Morris to partner his brother in the backline. We have been missing a good right centre and B Morris ever since.

Last edited:

BringTheNoise

Juniors

Haha fair play. God there were some dud signings post-Bennett. On and off the field. Matt Shirvington on strength and conditioning team for example.

Latest posts