What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ettingshausen 'mellordrama' on ACA

Brutus

Referee
So it looks like ET has messed around with Paul Mellor's wife and now ACA is after him.

The ad was just shown during the break in the footy.

Weidler has been hinting at this for the last two weeks.

Why does this have to be played out in the media?

ET will be labelled RL's Wayne Carey. There goes the clean cut image.

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
There has been some hints in the press recently about a problem between Mellor and Andrew Ettingshausen.

Well tomorrow night A Current Affair is doing a story on ET having an an affair with Mellors wife. If true then it certainly puts some mud on ETs squeakily clean image.

soc123_au

Staff member
Sharks, Club in crisis.

What a nothing story. Sad for Paul Mellor, but is this really newsworthy?

Eels Dude

Coach
Interesting they're actually interviewing Mellor about it. This won't be just a rumour tomorrow it will be public knowledge.

Stinkler

Juniors
Conflict of interest if Paul Mellor is EVER given an officiating role as video ref or touch judge in a Sharks game.
Maybe he should be stood down while this "scandal" is in the media? Maybe by agreeing to an interview he is bringing the game into disrepute?
Is Mrs Mellor going to be made out as a whore for sleeping with another man whilst she was married?

Aside from the individuals involved, who gives a shit? This is a private matter.

And honestly, ACA seem to have been hanging out to bag Rugby League for a while now. Tracy Grimshaw will go to town on the whole code. She's a MOLE.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
I'd like to know why something like this had to go to ACA.

It's a private matter isn't it? Both men are long retired. I guess ET's squeaky clean image is the issue and he plays on that.

CapitalRaider

Juniors
There has been some hints in the press recently about a problem between Mellor and Andrew Ettingshausen.

Well tomorrow night A Current Affair is doing a story on ET having an an affair with Mellors wife. If true then it certainly puts some mud on ETs squeakily clean image.

Is she hot???

May have been worth it

jayc2016

Juniors

It's a private matter isn't it? Both men are long retired. I guess ET's squeaky clean image is the issue and he plays on that.

Agreed. It's a private matter. Is ET's image newsworthy? He's not a politician or preacher. He is a c-grade celebrity.

Matt23

Staff member
We all know how much Grimshaw loves sticking the boot into anything or anyone associated with Rugby League...wish someone would respond to her questions by asking her how the Hellfire clubs going these days...

Patorick

Staff member
Who gives a shit.
Danny-Weidler-2.jpg