What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etuate Uiasele

The Colonel

Immortal
Apparently he is either trialling with or has been signed by the Eels for 2006. I seem to remember him being around the Dragons for a long time as a winger, playing Premier League as far back as 2003 but he did play in the back row in the Flegg Grand Final last year. Can anyone shed some light on this and how he goes as a player?

Thanks in advance....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rings a distant bell, perhaps from a Big League programme.
Nothing on Google.
Is the spelling correct?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's where I've seen the name then: http://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/sportrlnews/rlnews548.html
A copy and paste I did myself about 2 and a half years ago. LOL
I honestly can't recall much about him.

Some of the St George E-Group fellows might know but a good place to ask would be at the Jubilee avenue Nine Msn forum. Link is on the main message board to this forum. Plenty of LU members here are members there as well so someone is likely to follow it up. :)

Collateral

Coach
Pretty sure he was on the wing all this year for the Dragons flegg...pretty sure he picked up a few tries along the way too.

brad58

Juniors
im sure he was referred to as just "Etu" in most the guides this year, he played in the local Wollongong comp a year or 2 back when returning from injury and is normally a winger or centre from what i recall. Im also pretty sure he played in Flegg and Premier League in varying positions throughout the 2005 season, seems they may have given up on him making a formidable name for himself and let him go.

Latest posts