What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2016

God-King Dean

Immortal
"It was difficult over the 90 minutes, because they scored one goal and that was after they had put every player behind the ball," fumed Ronaldo.

"They put the bus in the net. [Parked the bus in front of goal]. We tried our best, we created many chances and kept the ball.

"Iceland didn't try nothing, they just defend, defend, defend, they had two chances and scored a goal, it was a lucky night for them.

"We're frustrated, they didn't try and play.

"It's why I think they will do nothing here. In my opinion, it's a small mentality.

"It's difficult when Portugal tries to win the game and the other team doesn't."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-...sts-iceland-small-mentality-euro-2016/7511696

:lol:

Wouldn't be a tournament without a Ronaldo tantrum.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Its been ages since Ronaldo played in England and to be honest I had forgotten why I used to hate him so much. Its all come flooding back after reading his comments about the Iceland game.

I suffered through work today with only a few hours sleep but it was worth it to see that game. I didn't feel the performance was as good as against Russia but it was still a deserved win in my opinion.
I take my hat off the the Welsh they seemed to be happy with a draw and almost did exactly what they needed to get one.
Bring on Slovakia!!

Mong

Post Whore
They were much better against Russia, they actually looked great in that game. Against Wales they just looked like normal old England for the most part.

It was good to watch as a neutral, both of Wales games have been fun to watch.

lolesi

First Grade
Horrible attempt of a save by Hart.

Cracking goal by Eder for Italy last night!

Pommy

Coach
They were much better against Russia, they actually looked great in that game. Against Wales they just looked like normal old England for the most part.

It was good to watch as a neutral, both of Wales games have been fun to watch.

Whilst I agree it with what your saying I felt Wales just parked the bus and it is hard to play against that. Even the second goal you have to wonder how Sturridge managed to getthrough them all.

Bales goal was decent but Hart should have stopped it or at least had a much better effort at stopping it than he did.

Mong

Post Whore
Whilst I agree it with what your saying I felt Wales just parked the bus and it is hard to play against that. Even the second goal you have to wonder how Sturridge managed to getthrough them all.

Bales goal was decent but Hart should have stopped it or at least had a much better effort at stopping it than he did.

I didn't really think they did, there were plenty there or thereabouts when England scored the winner but with a couple of minutes to go you'd expect that from both sides when the other were attacking at close range.

langpark

First Grade
A goal right at the death for Iceland and they finish equal top of the group!! I'm stoked for them!! Portugal will likely just scrape through to the next phase though unfortunately.

God-King Dean

Immortal
http://www.news.com.au/sport/footba...e/news-story/2f3511700a369ce08ada5847a85c0333

CRISTIANO Ronaldo is making everyone pay for his Euro frustrations — even an innocent reporter.

A CMTV reporter approached Ronaldo on Tuesday, a day before Portugal faced Hungary in their final group stage game of Euro 2016, and Ronaldo — using his superhuman strength — pried the microphone out of his hands and threw it into the lake.

Watch the incident in the player above.

langpark

First Grade
Can't wait for the next round!

v62o8p.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys, predictions. This seems pretty open.

I'm going Croatia, so they be f**ked.

Latest posts