What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eurzone retired

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hey mate just inquiring about the service fee of Fastnet Rock
Its 1 million bro
beep beep beep
Hello you der?

:crazy:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Fastnet Rock is an amazing sire, but if he's $200 000 then it's a real gamble for you if you breed to sell..

I'd rather send them to More Than Ready @ $66 000..

Even the great Redoutes Choice is down to $110 000..

But it's a pipedream..

Until i win lotto..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol:

Storm Cat stood for US$500 000 at one stage..
So did Northern Dancer, in the 80's :shock:

What did fastnet average in the Easter Sales???? Over 400k so 200k with the right mare is a decent gamble. But Redoutes at 110k is pretty good considering he is a chance to win leading sire this year and he was standing at 330k not that long ago.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So did Northern Dancer, in the 80's :shock:

What did fastnet average in the Easter Sales???? Over 400k so 200k with the right mare is a decent gamble. But Redoutes at 110k is pretty good considering he is a chance to win leading sire this year and he was standing at 330k not that long ago.

Old mate Wikipedia says this

Storm Cat was an American thoroughbred stallion whose breeding fee during the peak of his stud career was $500,000, one of the highest in the world, the highest being his Grandsire, the Canadian champion, Northern Dancer at $1,000,000 (with no guarantee) 1984-1987

:shock:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Old mate Wikipedia says this

Storm Cat was an American thoroughbred stallion whose breeding fee during the peak of his stud career was $500,000, one of the highest in the world, the highest being his Grandsire, the Canadian champion, Northern Dancer at $1,000,000 (with no guarantee) 1984-1987

:shock:
:shock::crazy: that's nuts, has to go down as the greatest sire of all time.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was trying to find what Galileo's fee was,comes up as a private too,he has 35 individual group one winners already and he is only 16yo

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was trying to find what Galileo's fee was,comes up as a private too,he has 35 individual group one winners already and he is only 16yo

Didnt Danehill get over 90??? :crazy: I know he shuttled to dual hemispheres but that's still nuts.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Zabeel had 43 individual group one winners :cool:

Can Redoutes Choice(24) or Fastnet Rock(16) ever catch him?

The top of my head Redoutes Choice is around 18 years old and Fastnet Rock around 13 years old

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Zabeel had 43 individual group one winners :cool:

Can Redoutes Choice(24) or Fastnet Rock(16) ever catch him?

The top of my head Redoutes Choice is around 18 years old and Fastnet Rock around 13 years old
Zabeel has a few more crops to race hopefully he can get to 45 to equal his old man.

Redoutes may struggle then again he has been shuttling to France which may give him a chance.

Fastnet is a freak I think he could get there.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:shock: add in his stallion sons and he is easily the most important sire in Australia's history, even more than star kingdom.

Absolutely,4 of Aus current best sires are by Danehill(Fastnet Rock,Redoutes Choice,Exceed and Excel,Commands)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Zabeel has a few more crops to race hopefully he can get to 45 to equal his old man.

Redoutes may struggle then again he has been shuttling to France which may give him a chance.

That 2 year old Zabeel horse Divan that ran 3rd on debut reminds me of Subscribe,Subscribe ran an eye catching race as a youngster here only to never be heard of again until people realised Hong Kong champion Vengeance of Rain was him

Hopefully Divan doesn't skip the country

WaznTheGreat

Referee

I can't wait to see the Redoutes Choice/Zarkava horse race

Horrie Is God

First Grade
That 2 year old Zabeel horse Divan that ran 3rd on debut reminds me of Subscribe,Subscribe ran an eye catching race as a youngster here only to never be heard of again until people realised Hong Kong champion Vengeance of Rain was him

Hopefully Divan doesn't skip the country

If he does expect to see Lucky Fairy King Divan in the Honkers form guides..