What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events at TFS and WORL

C

CanadianSteve

I think I used to have 1-2 more awards on there, but seem to have lost them in recent updates.
emsad.gif

Still waiting to be made a manager at krl, Oz.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I just had a read of The Saint's posting at KRL. He's got a hide like Dumbo's Mum. As one of the resident peckerhead Manager's at WORL his input anywhere is as valuable as a cotton doily is to a Wharfie. An original "Look at me, I'm a Manager of WORL" drip with his head up his arse and his right hand super glued to his "other" purple head. Why anyone would want to be a Manager of an online community for the bragging rights is beyond me. WORL is not a bad forum now in spite of tossers like him.

I hope he gets syphilis from a relative other than his wife.

O

ozbash

steve, you have been a manager for a couple of hours now.

cant have too many managers :p

C

CanadianSteve

No, I just checked and I'm still just a member. Unless this is one of those time zone mysteries, and it will take 20 hours to get my mangership.;)

C

CanadianSteve

Thanks, Ozbash, it came through. I have to go to bed now, but tomorrow I'll start abusing my power.

A week or so ago I would have hoped EA would join, just so I could ban him, but right now we seem to be getting along.

How do I go about getting Canada in the title?

O

ozbash

lol, i,m sure you will find a way..
hmm the mountedkiwileague forum
caniwi league ???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"the mountedkiwileague forum"
The only mounted Kiwis I know of are in Masterton.

C

CanadianSteve

Another good thread to read through for forum history, both about TFS in the Dale C days, and the startup of KRL.

Latest posts