What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every finals match so far ruined!

Was Walker Offside

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Too close to call, stay with on-field decision

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

The_Shield

Juniors
Storm first try was of a 5meter forward pass for starters
It came off the Eels player. Fair try. The only try that came from a forward pass was the Radradra one. Eels have nothing to complain about. The only time they looked threatening is when Melbourne were a man down

This Year?

Immortal
Lets change the rules in the middle of a game so the team I want to win can win, hey.

I didn't care who won the game. If you read all my posts in the thread you will see that I only think it is a knock on. No need to get defensive about it. I don't have any agendas.

How would you feel if it was Manly that scored the try in that fashion?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Flano classic whinge in the post match, I thought he was about to reach for the tissue box! Surprisingly he didn't mention the 50-50 grounding try that went there way lol.

Willie Ray

Bench
I don't know of any other sport where the officials are as conspicuous as they are in RL....but it's what we're stuck with....this week your team gets the calls,next week they get dudded.......
Refereeing consistency is like saying "talented rapper,".... Just doesn't exist.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Serious question. If your referring to the JAC try, it was touched by parramatta so fair try. If your referring to the second try with Cronk/Glasby, absolutely nothing wrong with that, Glasby always had the ball not Cronk. If your referring to the penalty for taking out Slater, that's a penalty everyday of the week, the Eels player ran several metres just to put a shot on Slater. There was a forward pass for the Radradra try but in the end it had no bearing on the result.
the first storm try wasn't a try , its not clear if it touched an eels player , but even if it did
it came out of the storm players hands in a forward direction , so it doesn't matter
its not a try

big call
but it was very early so you can't say that cost the eels the game
they overcame this & hit the front
then proceeded to F it up badly in the 2nd half .... that.. is not on the refs

Someguy

First Grade
Storm probably the hardest done by of the weekend 2 blantant sin bin offences let go for parra

The_Shield

Juniors
the first storm try wasn't a try , its not clear if it touched an eels player , but even if it did
it came out of the storm players hands in a forward direction , so it doesn't matter
its not a try

big call
but it was very early so you can't say that cost the eels the game
they overcame this & hit the front
then proceeded to F it up badly in the 2nd half .... that.. is not on the refs
It did not come out of the hands forward. The way Scott passed the ball there is no way it came out forward. It then hit the Eels player and went up in the air. It's a clear try.

Radradras try was a forward pass, but everyone only seems to care about the JAC try

Rabbits20

Immortal
Flano classic whinge in the post match, I thought he was about to reach for the tissue box! Surprisingly he didn't mention the 50-50 grounding try that went there way lol.
Plus Leutele dropped it just outside their own 20 coming out of trouble on tackle 5.

Then Bird scores off the piggyback penalty..

2 tries of theirs shouldn't have been scored.....

It all evened out in the end..

davi

Juniors

Some fans and media personality's are now starting to tire from these coaches' tirades. Particularly when their teams had their chances to win and stuffed it. I think Barrett complaints have merit, but Shane Flannigan's team defiantly had their chances and fluffed it.

Flannigan has suggested Maloney should have not been sin binned for his professional foul which really hurts his credibility.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/cr...t/news-story/399ce6017f3a3e6cbb5f077d988e9c4f