What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERY WARRIOR FAN IN NSW AND AUSTRALIA!

chileman

Coach
Get out to Brookie to watch your team get beaten by Manly ;-) it would be great to have 18000+ and most Manly fans are pretty easy going (until their team starts losing :lol: but that wont be happening ;-) ) , we have a nice big hill and I'm sure if you get there early for the jersey flegg and PL you can dig a couple of holes at the back of the hill at Brookie and start a couple of hungies (spelling???) :D , oh and please was it all down at the Leagues club after the game....we promise not to knock any of you about your loss :p
Good luck and hopefully you'll get your first win...........in round 5 ;-)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I enjoyed coming to Brookie and seeing the Warriors belt your sorry arses so much last year that I'll be back again for more. :twisted:

Iafeta

Referee
Chileman, I must admit, Brookie was a good atmosphere. Strange atmosphere though. When I was there last year it was an almost resigned atmosphere to a loss. Bl00dy long ques though to pick up pre-ordered tickets!!! Probably the worst organised NRL ground in that aspect I think.

At least, unlike a lot of other clubs it wasn't a dangerous atmosphere it was all good fun.

Good luck to your team.

chileman

Coach
Iafeta said:
Chileman, I must admit, Brookie was a good atmosphere. Strange atmosphere though. When I was there last year it was an almost resigned atmosphere to a loss. Bl00dy long ques though to pick up pre-ordered tickets!!! Probably the worst organised NRL ground in that aspect I think.

At least, unlike a lot of other clubs it wasn't a dangerous atmosphere it was all good fun.

Good luck to your team.
Last year was a year to forget that's for sure....hopefully they have tyhe ticketing problem solved now as it was very successful when we had 18000 turn up for the Roosters game a couple of weeks ago......just looking forward to a tough close challenge and a full house :D