What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

everyone please do this/regarding Origin 2 and Channel 9

simostorm

Bench
SOO was on at 11:15 in victoria, could people please do this so that channel 9 hear that people want it on earlier.
Go to this: http://ninemsn.com.au/tvshows/linetonine.asp
Fill in some deatails as you please.
Then in the Story ideas box write how you would like Channel 9 in Vic to play the next SOO at a decent time.
Below that in other program box write: State of origin Vic.
If as many people do this as possible it might help.
Thanks.

ibeme

First Grade
It's gonna look a bit sus when most of the addresses come from NSW and QLD

pcpp

Juniors
It could work.

Nine just need the state of origin ads to mention Storm players Slater and Smith in the SOO series.

DIEHARD

----
I just sent those clowns a scaving email. I ripped them apart and enlightened them to the fact if they continue to treat Rugby League like this they will lose the code altogether. Because we can't and wont suffer a TV network suffocating us esspecially for the peanuts they pay us!

I also used my Victorian address ;)

DIEHARD

----
I also told them that the ARL should negoiate the State of Origin contract separately from the NRL contract. Giving it to the highest bidder and who ever offers the best coverage and support. :D

MEE

Juniors
Some guy rang up Triple M this morning saying he had zero tolerance for the SOO not being shown live in Victoria.

ouwet

Bench
I just did it! :)
Anyone hear Nove 96.9 merrick and rosso this morning? Instead of talking about the game they had a go about the cheerleaders and how inappropriate it was to have them their last night :evil:
And a few ladies rang up saying they were put off by the cheerleader blah blah blah and now they will follow AFL... FFS people need to grow up!! :evil:

supermario

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
I just did it! :)
Anyone hear Nove 96.9 merrick and rosso this morning? Instead of talking about the game they had a go about the cheerleaders and how inappropriate it was to have them their last night :evil:
And a few ladies rang up saying they were put off by the cheerleader blah blah blah and now they will follow AFL... FFS people need to grow up!! :evil:

I was listening to nova this morning, that souths fan that rang up did not help the cause thats for sure !!!!!

But to say that having the cheerleaders is the cause of the problems, like they were saying, is utter crap ! They were going on about having the juniors play at half time. THAT IS ALREADY DONE !!!! most NRL clubs will get thier local juniors to play at half time.

Merrick and rosso are funny guys but love their AFL, they will bag league at any time possible !

DIEHARD

----
I really can't believe what Rugby League is up against. You think getting Muslims and Jews to shakehands in the west bank would be difficult. I'd love to trade jobs, trying to get some sense into these people.

They aren't Australian, they aren't giving us a fair go. We give them a fair go in Brisbane and Sydney...

Matt23

Staff member
Done....and the messege of support in my signature will also be staying

Surandy

Bench
pcpp said:
It could work.

Nine just need the state of origin ads to mention Storm players Slater and Smith in the SOO series.

Ads? What ads? Channel Nein Melbourne advertise Rugby League telecasts? I'd like to see that!

Surandy said:
pcpp said:
It could work.

Ads? What ads? Channel Nein advertise Rugby League telecasts? I'd like to see that!

Please don't say "I like to see that" because it is AFL Trademark

Surandy

Bench
chemicalbrother said:
Please don't say "I like to see that" because it is AFL Trademark

Channel Nein Melbourne is an AFL trademark isn't it? Bloody advertising AFL crap during State Of Origin!!! Gee, might as well call out AFL scores repeatedly at a Storm home game!

Juniors
the arl wants to promote the game in melbourne and want to solve this relocation thing, but they seem to be doing everything to make the relocation scheme go ahead, pull your fingers out fellas, u want promotion and a fan base in melbourne, get back to the basics, dont lose what few fans are their, encourage them and spread the game, not showing origin live in melbourne is the 1st step in the wrong direction........ wonder if that clown singleton has some people high up in channel 9 :?:

nqboy

First Grade
I started to do it and then got lost on the way...

Do the Footy Show from Townsville for the Cowboys First Decade promotion in their Round 16 clash at home to the Bulldogs. Make it the Friday Night Game. :D

Sorry.

Beaussie

First Grade
Just out of interest, why would Victorians be interested in a RL game between NSW and QLD?

The last time SOO was shown in prime time in Victoria it was a ratings disaster. Channel 9 is a business not a charity.