What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Read

Bazal

Post Whore
Dammit Monkey that's outside that anti Covell spirit we've worked so hard to create!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Albinomonkey said:
Oh sorry Baz.... thats not how I did it parradudejay anyway.

LUKE Bumper Farrell

That's more like it. Maybe we can get rid of those other Covell clowns while we're at it. One's already gone

Snoop Shark

First Grade
The Immortal Luke Covell said:
Lu:ke Bumper Farrell is the best winger in the NRL today, best halfback if he played halfback aswell.
And your the best F-WIT on here. Fu** Off

Albinomonkey

Juniors
BTW - Big League had a comp sometime last year asking what the most common first name in the NRL was... I was convinced it was Luke, but I couldn't find the answer in the next week's issue - does anyone know what it was???

Phillips

Referee
Albinomonkey said:
BTW - Big League had a comp sometime last year asking what the most common first name in the NRL was... I was convinced it was Luke, but I couldn't find the answer in the next week's issue - does anyone know what it was???

Fuifui....

White Poiner

Coach
Bomber said:
I'm not a gawky player that's stuck for life out on the wing,
I'm not capable of defending like Luke Rooney or Matt Sing,
And I'm definately not going to play rep footy just for kicking goals a bit,
That's right, my name is Luke Covell, and I'ma f***ing pile of sh*t

(with apologies to Frenzal Rhomb)

oh mate too bad, covells a rep player.:D