What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EX DRAGONS

TruSaint

Referee
With respect.

Interesting thread considering Rein played his 1st game. Demanded massive coin from us, and ended up as second string at the Pennies.

One game means SWA.
Most posters couldnt wait to see the back of him, and now we plead his return. Please.

McInnes is proving his worth and then some.
Just beacuse the Pennies had a great win doesnt mean anything.

We are 3rd, and would not repalce Cam for Mitch under any circumstance, and yes I wasnt one of the Mitch haters. Thought he went OK, but was very limited with zero passing game. Look at the way we play now.

ALSGI

Bench
Rein was pretty much the same as always. Solid defence, good sniping from dummy half, harbour bridge passes and running sideways when there's nothing better to do. He has improved his game a little by not kicking and getting a sensible haircut.

Didnt think he had a blinder. Panthers forwards won that game. Rein provided adequate support. I dont miss him.
MASSIVE improvement on the f**king haircut!!!!

ALSGI

Bench
With respect.

Interesting thread considering Rein played his 1st game. Demanded massive coin from us, and ended up as second string at the Pennies.

One game means SWA.
Most posters couldnt wait to see the back of him, and now we plead his return. Please.

McInnes is proving his worth and then some.
Just beacuse the Pennies had a great win doesnt mean anything.

We are 3rd, and would not repalce Cam for Mitch under any circumstance, and yes I wasnt one of the Mitch haters. Thought he went OK, but was very limited with zero passing game. Look at the way we play now.
He played well, there - I said it so nobody else has to.
Good luck to him.
Soooo glad we have McInnes.

Latest posts