What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Tigers in the 2017 Finals

simmo05

Bench
Yep. Waste of space wasn't worth missing a grand final over, would've been good to see someone get one up on him though
You get binned for throwing a punch, but not suspended. They were miles in front, should have squared him up towards the end. I doesn't matter though, the useless merkin will fade into well earned obscurity at the warriors next year.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Like last night, first try by the winning team scored by an ex-Tiger, Te Maire Martin. Well done.
Oh yeah, and f**k off Roosters cheats. LOL.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Fabulous individual try by Te Maire.

2 really good young ex tigers JAC & TMM playing in the GF.Good luck to both.

macnaz

Staff member
Fabulous individual try by Te Maire.

2 really good young ex tigers JAC & TMM playing in the GF.Good luck to both.
He is a good player , just needs to trust his ability . I was really happy to see him perform well for the cows tonight.

Clifferd

Coach
You wonder what could have been if we would have pissed Moses off earlier and kept TMM

Probably not that good to be honest. I think he is benefiting a lot off playing alongside an experienced half - Michael Morgan

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon TMM has been pretty ordinary in all the games I've seen him play and I want him to do well. He scored a great try last night but he has a long way to go to be a decent first grade player.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Best joke in the NRL,JAC couldn't make first grade at the WT with Rankin ahead of him,f::king joke still brings tears to my eyes.
The same club that prematurely gifted Brooks & the vermin moses a truckload of money when they'd achieved nothing in there careers !!

The thread didn't say NRL Finals !!!

Former Wests Tigers forward Liam Fulton coaches Campelltown City to historic Group 6 title
LIAM Fulton admits he’s “no super coach”, but the former Tigers forward did a sterling job to lead the Campbelltown City Kangaroos to their first Group 6 title in 33 years this season.

LIAM Fulton admits he’s “no super coach”, but the former Wests Tigers forward did a sterling job to lead the Campbelltown City Kangaroos to their first Group 6 title in 33 years this season.

Just two years after being beaten by 100 points, Campbelltown City capped off one of league’s most remarkable turnarounds to beat favourites Thirlmere in last weekend’s decider.

The 22-point triumph was the dream introduction to first grade coaching for Fulton, but he has revealed he received plenty of influential support along the way.

“Any time I had any coaching questions I called Todd Payten,” Fulton grinned about his former Tigers teammate, who is now an assistant coach at North Queensland under Paul Green.

“I would have spoken to him every single week and he was always happy to chat and go over some game plans.

“He told me some plays and a lot of the time it worked.

“I was quite shocked myself in some of the set pieces that worked, but the players were good enough to put them on.”

“Any time I had any coaching questions I called Todd Payten,” Fulton grinned about his former Tigers teammate, who is now an assistant coach at North Queensland under Paul Green.

“I would have spoken to him every single week and he was always happy to chat and go over some game plans.

“He told me some plays and a lot of the time it worked.

“I was quite shocked myself in some of the set pieces that worked, but the players were good enough to put them on.”

“I really enjoyed it. I got brushed by Parra as a junior and Wests gave me a start out there, so it was just good to give back to the community.

“The best they had finished in the last 10 years was fifth, so you could imagine there were a lot of happy people around.”

As for coaching Campbelltown City again next season, Fulton said: “I’m not sure yet, we’ll see what happens.”

BrotherJim05

Bench
Probably not that good to be honest. I think he is benefiting a lot off playing alongside an experienced half - Michael Morgan
Yeah TMM was struggling at Penrith as well. I said it a million times with Brooks/Moses, you can't have two inexperienced halves trying to figure this all out together.

macnaz

Staff member
Season highlights
Jordan Racid = f**k all!
Josh Addo Carr = 23 tries , 2 Granfinal Tries and a premiership ring.
Thanks Taylor you dumb arse hack!!

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Congratulations to Josh Addo-Carr. Jason Failure didn't think he was up to first grade. Went to Melbourne Storm where he won a grand final during which he scored two tries, including the opening one.

Clifferd

Coach
He was a close second behind slater. I'm not arguing with him getting motm but JAC wouldn't have looked out of place either

2 tries, 1 set up and generally got their sets rolling