What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Tigers in the 2017 Finals

Clifferd

Coach
I don’t know why Parra fans keep jerking off over him, I literally forgot he even existed until today’s game

With the right attitude he’s a superstar but with the baggage he carries I wouldn’t take him back for free.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Moses with a man of the match performance in the World Cup

Wow big congrats to Moses. Playing in such a star studded team against an elite international side must have been a huge challenge for him. To come away with motm he really has defied all odds. Big achievement for such a talented young man

Tiger05

First Grade
I've said before that Moses could be a gun player. He is 20 times the player that Sharon is and might end up as good as the Turd.

None of that changes the fact that Moses is a lollipoper.

Clifferd

Coach
Milne looks class but remember the opposition he’s playing against. USA and Wales would be wooden spooners in NSW Cup even

Das Hassler

Bench
Yep..for sure....but he does have a bit of footwork and good hands. For better or worse there'll be a lot to be interested in next year

BrotherJim05

Bench
I like what Cleary has done with our Roster in that he has created legitimate competition for spots. There are no big egos that will whinge if they are not guaranteed a spot.

Suli, Marsters, Miline and Naiqama all have the opportunity to fight for 2 vacant centre spots, and if they get it come round 1 then they will know they earned it through hard work and not just handed it because they came with a big price tag

Latest posts