What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion

Eion

First Grade
Another Brisbane/QLD team is a certainty. They want another team playing out of Suncorp the weeks the Broncs aren't there.

For me I think Perth should be the other team.

The Warriors have been average for the last decade. Diluting the talent even further over there isn't the answer I don't think.
I dunno. It may be the warriors are too comfortable and a kick up the ring with another side, setting up a proper rivalry, may be what the joint needs.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Fiji is happening though. It’s in the article I posted. Intrust Supercup. 2019 I think
I think there's a big difference to having a team in the lower grades and have an NRL team. Just like there's a PNG team in QLD cup, we've all said they won't get an NRL team.

Why’s that?

I’m totally against the Broncos having a city like Brisbane to themselves.

One of the biggest arguments about the team layout at the moment is that there are too many teams in Sydney. Why head that way in another state. Better to "expand" during an expansion than just stick another team in the same area. Lets get off the east coast.

The Warriors have been average for the last decade. Diluting the talent even further over there isn't the answer I don't think.
I don't think it's a case of diluting talent. There is plenty of talent there, they continually won the NYC. It's a case of transitioning those players into Firsts. Also, By having another team it gives the rivalry and another area for their kids to go to instead of having their pathways blocked and all heading to Australia. More competition over there is also better to fight Union.

Ads

First Grade
Brisbane has like 2m people or something right? Then the outer population. They can absorb another team. Creates another derby as well which is always a good thing.