What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2016

Parra

Referee
love watching races at Suzuka, but now it's always going to be a bit sad after Jules Bianchi's crash in 2014.

Bianchi and also Kato. Two of the most horrific accidents ever.

Epic events involving Senna and Prost and memorable ballsy drives from Damon Hill and Alonso also come to mind though.

some11

Referee
Max's drive in the wet was pretty special, almost binning it and having the composure to defend Nico at T1 right afterwards blew me away.

T-Boon

Coach
Max's drive in the wet was pretty special, almost binning it and having the composure to defend Nico at T1 right afterwards blew me away.

He has been a very exciting addition to the circuit. The last 20 minutes he was in a whole other league.

And he is really living rent free in Vettel's head.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Would it be wrong to hope rosberg gets a mechanical failure and Hamilton gets the world championship? After all the mechanical gremlins Lewis has had this year it would be a crazy way for him to win it

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a hamilton win and Rosberg second would be sweet enough. Lewis wins by two points and Smugberg is his bitch yet again.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Rosberg should just take Hamilton out at the first corner.
Pretty risky, probably wouldn't get away with it. He only has to finish third, on a dry track no one else will come near the Mercedes, he can let lewis lead and just poke around behind him till the chequered flag

some11

Referee
I know it's not a nice thing to say, but I wouldn't mind if Rosberg had some gremlins and had to fight for 3rd place to win the championship.

Dodgy

Juniors
Would it be wrong to hope rosberg gets a mechanical failure and Hamilton gets the world championship? After all the mechanical gremlins Lewis has had this year it would be a crazy way for him to win it
Maybe. If Hamilton hadn't already drove into Rosberg a couple of times this year. Also Hamilton driving off the track due to his own errors in most of his wins. Aside from Austria, Rosberg hasn't made any driving mistakes.

what about Prost?
Lol. He's the actual best driver of all time so far in circuits.