What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s All Stars Team Thread

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great work titanic. :clap:

Just 4 to go...

The weekend is here... time to get it happening.

Bubbles

Juniors
I've posted mine, however I sent a PM to you, Willow, about how to insert the All-Stars emblem, but I kind of got ahead of myself (ironic once you read my article) and tried to sort it out myself, but alas it did not work, not surprisingly! Are you able to go in and fix that, Willow, or can someone talk me through it - slowly but, I'm a little slow in this area!!

Bubbles

Juniors
Well, bloody hell, I've completely stuffed it all up, it would seem. I had to go in and edit my article, just font changes and I wrote my little explanation, made the necessary changes and then hit save and it's nor got my article in there twice, once with tiny font and then again with the correct font! HELP - can someone please take pity and fix it for me - aargh!

BTW, love the articles Titanic and Azkatro - brilliant stuff, especially first game back; I have to admit to feeling a little rusty myself so kudos to you gentlemen!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bubbles, great work. BUT you need to edit in another 150-200 words. It's only 547 according to the OWC.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Excellent work Bubbles.

That's three in, just two to go...

I should have a piece in before the final whistle. So one more should do it.

gorilla, Drew-Sta, dubopov?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm in.

Just one to go.

No word back today from dubopov. Gorilla is out with injury.

Drew has been told but is nailed down elsewhere.

Titanic

First Grade
Great stuff everybody and especially drewsta ... ya liddle bewdy, bottla mayte!

Bubbles

Juniors
Great job everyone; should be a good close match! Willow, I watched Yes Minister religiously and bloody loved it - thanks for the nostalgia and for absolutely revealing my age!! For those too young to know this show, this was back in the days when we got TV shows from the UK, not just America; great stuff!!

Jesbass

First Grade
Great job everyone; should be a good close match! Willow, I watched Yes Minister religiously and bloody loved it - thanks for the nostalgia and for absolutely revealing my age!! For those too young to know this show, this was back in the days when we got TV shows from the UK, not just America; great stuff!!

Yes Minister, (and subsequently Yes Prime Minister), were spectacularly clever shows. They were before my time, but I've watched as many episodes as I can access. They really were brilliantly written.

tits&tans

Juniors
Awesome show .. Minister series 1, 2 and 3 then Prime Minister series 1 and 2 (and of the course the Christmas special in between)

I have watched every single episode countless times and am reaching the "quotable" stage ................ oh dear, doesn't sound as cool out loud :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Good to see so many fellow Minister fans out there. And proof that there's a rugby league connection for everything. ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
Well fought, gents and gent-ess...(?!?)

A nail biting 5 -V- 5 match is precisely the kick start F7s deserves! :thumn

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great match and well done everyone. The All Stars will have to get 'em next year.

Latest posts