What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s articles on Leagueunlimited.com

The Backpacker

Juniors
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Just one question - and, being a Rooster fan and therefore a dumbshit, thin skinned and a whinger :roll: , you must've expected it - it's not going to be interpreted as libellous is it? :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :oops:

WOOHOO - good one Big Mick too.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes BP... I'm afraid you're done for... :D

Next Front Page forummer is....

Forum Sevens: Agony and Ecstasy
23/8/03 by: ...Morticia... for Easts.

The Backpacker

Juniors

Anonymous

Juniors
no worries Big Mick.

We have a new entry on Leagueunlimited.com's Front Page:

Forum Sevens: Queensland power shift on the horizon?
1/9/03 by: Azkatro for the Broncos
lockyer-3-jul03.jpg

Congrats. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Latest F7s article to make LU's Front Page:

Forum Sevens: Make mine a forward
Written by: Gorilla for the Bluebags
young030902.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
No worries Mick. I'll also be going back over all the rounds in the off season and to publish articles that were missed in the first run.

Meanwhile... a new article has just been published on Leagueunlimited.com's Front Page...

Forum Sevens: The Origins Of The New South Wales Rugby League
Written by: Terracesider for the Rabbitohs.
nswrl_logo_030916.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
Forum Sevens: The tale of one of the most travelled players in recent years
Written by: Paul-The-Cowboy for The Panthers
goulding031001.jpg

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Is my article going to be getting a run from the major semi that was 2nd top scorer? I'm not even sure if Gorilla's top scoring one has got a run yet. I just ask because once or twice in the past I got top or 2nd and didn't get article posted on the website. :)

Anonymous

Juniors
A top scoring article doesnt automatically equate to having it published on the Leagueunlimited website. It helps but its not the main criteria.

Between 2-4 articles are chosen every week (time permitting) based how suitable they are for the website... some articles are overlooked but that doesnt mean they will not be published later.
There's a long time between now and the new year and I know some more articles will be published in the second trawl.

I should imagine that before the next season starts, the F7s will have a healthy representation on Leagueunlimited.com

I'll have a look at yours tonight LR.
Cheers.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I thought it was a case of top 2 articles from each game if possible. (Can understand that this is not able to happen all the time)

But I never knew that it had to be appropriate to go up at the time. Appropraiteness is not always my specialty, and once or twice I think I was in the top 2 but was not exactly a standout game. However, I do remember my article from the Newtown match during the regular season that was 2nd to a perfect score in a high standard game. I just want to earn the right to see one of my articles on the site while in a way it's still Rugby League season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Lord, are you trying to cramp my style here? :lol:

Firstly, thanks for being so keen and we're always grateful for to anyone who wants to submit material to LU

But in regards to you query, I can say it so many ways.

The referee scores and the LU article selections are two different things - its a separate section of the website.
Like I said I'll look at when time permits and will be looking at all F7s posts again over the off season.

Meanwhile, if you want an article to be published on LU you can submit it through Club League and the ed (AliN) will look at it.
I recall answering this query via PM with you as well.

I said I'd have a look tonight but unfortunately time didnt allow for it.

Latest posts