What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s AWARDS NIGHT 2005 - HERE IT IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gorilla

Drawn by the lights and noise I thought I'd see what was going and, and yes, I've walked into what I'd forgotten about !

Yeah !

*straightens socks, unobtruousively palming tortoiseshell comb, and passes hand over head#

Hiyah all !

*sits down, and under-table pours brown paper bottle into 2.85 litel coke*

anyone want a coke ?

Hutty1986

Immortal
:D Congratulations to all the award winners and to every single player who participated in Forum 7s this year.

It's a fantastic comp and i can't wait to get back into it next yr for what will be my first full season!

roosterboy60

Juniors
Well done to all the Award winners.

I want to say sorry on behalf of the Forum 7's Radio Show for the tech issues we had tonight. The night you don't want it to happen, it does. lol.

Anyway, congratulations to all the Award winners.

half

Coach
Willow said:
2005_minorpremsecond.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:
of all the banners, this is my favorite lol

G

gorilla

Nice stripe, Hutty..

Congrats to everyone taking part: winners, losers and those just filling up space - you know, making up the numbers.

Great Captains knock, Willow.
Two-in-a-row Thierre Henry and Reeexy.
Pirates, heayeah & Raiders: how cool is second, eh ?
GFMOTM_MVP half & thickos - top newcomer !

The list of awards is fab, so many good tellers.

A toast to the referees, hazzah !
and to the referee's referee - antonious, huzzah !

Dread

Juniors
Well, I missed the party....

But anyway, in particular a big congrats to Antonius for winning ref of the year. I sure as hell know I would've been stumbling around without a clue as to what I was supposed to be reffing if he hadn't been in charge. Well done sir. :clap:

antonius

Coach
Congrats to all the winners. Big thanks goes to LU for supporting this comp and growing it every year. It was great to see a rookie team make the GF, and a team that has struggled in the past finally get it all together and take out the big one. Thanks to all the refs that turn up every match, and put so much time into marking and commenting on all the posts, finally thanks for the award guys and gals, reffing the games really is an enjoyable job, and an award is a bonus. Now it's time sample some of willows fine red and hit the dance floor.

Congrats to everyone and a big thanks for the award Admin, I am humbled by it.

Rex, you old bastard you always write something that gets the hair on the back of my neck standing to attention.

I'd like to add that I'm really glad this year's crop of rookies didn't play last year.

Congrats to my fellow Raiders in thickos and R69 for their deserved awards. Well done gents. :clap:

Also well done to all the other award winners, some undoubtedly tough and close categories there.

Also I'd just like to say thanks to the organisers and the admin for running this competition. This was my first year and I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait to participate next season.

As BBSF would say, Forum Sevens is the winner tonight. ;-)

rabs

Staff member
hey sorry I missed the party a big congrats to all the particpiants in F7's, I think i hear the DJ warming up the Hot Chocolate, everyones a winner baby

:thumb

:alcho::alcho::alcho:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wow, just got back from the movies, thought i might be a long shot at captain but never thought id get most improved!!
Thanks boys and girls, a massive honour
And a big congrats to fellow Raiders Thickos for his MVP and Rookie of the Year awards!!

Runners up, minor premiers, awesome debut season for us...

Congrats to the other winners tonight, in particular TH for the prestigious BP POTY, Willow for captain of the year!! After party at Willow's house ;-)

Also big ups to the old Rhino's clique member, Arkatro for his MVP!

half

Coach
i feel thierry should've been captain of the year tbh. he was the best player all season and his team actually won tbh

bartman

Immortal
Willow said:
Most Valuable Team Players of the Year (MVP)

Rhinos:
Congratulations bartman

2005_mvprhinos.jpg

Cheers for that, and thanks ParraMatt and fellow Rhinos.

Sorry I missed the ceremony - rumours that a Rhinos Board Member told me I'd played my last F7s game for the Rhinos are greatly exaggerated. :D

bartman

Immortal
Congrats to all the winners, and all participants in F7s in general, and all whose contributions actually make the competition work.

Today's media is reporting there were some clashes at the various after-parties...? A lot of tired and emotional Forum Sevenners at this stage of the season... ;-)

greeneyed

First Grade
Congratulations to R69 and thickos for their awards. Thanks to the organisers and the refs. I have enjoyed the writing and found the whole thing much more fun than I ever imagined. I enjoyed much of the competition.

Thanks to my team mates as well. The Raiders are a fantastic team to be a part of, talented writers and people who have my respect; people who know what the right thing is to do, and do it.

Congratulations to Willow as well for his award. I have had some misunderstandings with him at times, but I believe he is a top person, who does a lot for all this. Well done to Willow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts