What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s Boss for 2011

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The floor is open for anyone interested in running the F7s in 2011 (and beyond).

The key areas of management include:

Match postings
Referee appointments (Ref Boss)
Full time post
Rules adjudication (Rules Boss)
F7s Central website
Articles on LU
Other duties (should they be added)

These can be distributed amongst a small team of managers, some can take on more than one duty.

But the buck stops with the F7s Boss.

FTR, I won't be putting up my hand for the F7s Boss in 2011, we need some fresh legs. I am happy to maintain the F7s Central website.

To the point:

F7s Boss Nominations here in this thread. You can nominate yourself.

Who would like to put up their hand?

Cheers.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Admin,

I am willing to offer my services and free time to helping the Forum 7's along in 2011.

Looking at the postings on offer in the opening post by Willow, I am not sure where my services are best rendered. I am leaning towards a refereeing role as I am a bit of stickler for rules and a fresh face with a new outlook maybe what you're looking for. I am ok with software, not my strong point though the basics are covered and I am sure with guidance I will be fine too. With that said, I am willing to help where needed.

Thanks for considering this expression of interest.

All the best.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hence the reason for this thread.

In the coming days, I will be starting another thread in the F7s mgt forum for proposals regarding the F7s in 2011. I have a few proposals I'd like to put forward as well, and couple which may be controversial. I hope it sparks some discussion.

Latest posts