What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's Referee's thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
NT - you got grand final replay
goz - you got the Panthers v Warriors game
me - I got the leftovers

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Happy to help also if you want an additional ref.

Did a few matches last year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cheers mate, let me know your availability and i'll line up a few games for you.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Happy to do one a round, really. Probably not a good idea for me to do semi's or finals etc due to the fact I'm a captain, but I'm ok with that.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sweet.

Well if you're keen you can make your debut in the test match, seeing as how NT, WIllow and myself are all playing and gorilla hasn't had a breather yet.

Let me know if you're keen mate.

gorilla

First Grade
sweet.

Well if you're keen you can make your debut in the test match, seeing as how NT, WIllow and myself are all playing and gorilla hasn't had a breather yet.

Let me know if you're keen mate.

I had fish tonight, if that's any confirmation.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well haven't heard from Drew-sta.

You want to mark the test gorilla?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's best to be patient & not make stupid posts like that.

You don't know what personal reasons may at times prevent a ref from marking an article.

As the old saying goes, 'its better to shut your mouth & appear stupid, than to open it & remove all doubt'

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well that is flamin's first ever post in the F7s forums. Can't wait for the second.

Welcome aboard flamin. Great to know that you take an interest and I for one look forward to your first F7s article. :thumn

P.S. Gorilla is a top shelf ref, and I suspect he takes his refereeing as seriously as Simon Cowell takes his judging. All good things comes to those who wait, and be careful what you wish for. :shock:

Monk

Referee
Just saw that NT is listed as the Referee for our (Souffs) match this round.

While personally i have no problem with the appointment, our opposition might ;-)

joshie

Live Update Team
It's all been addressed.

NT has been taken out the back and shot.

I guess we need to find a new ref then....