What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's Referee's thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who did that? I haven't appointed any refs for this upcoming round.

joshie

Live Update Team
It was a simple misunderstanding that was spawned from the destructive nature that is Copy and Paste.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gorilla, drew-sta, nt, you guys wanna ref this round. Sorry i hadn't organised this earlier

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unit, gorilla posted in this thread that he is unavailable. FTR, Drew-sta told me something about internet issues but you could PM him. I'm no guarantee because of work and then I'm out of town this weekend. But if you get stuck, just holler.
Guys, my apologies but I can't referee any more.
thanks & best wishes.

maggie

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ah bugger!

I'll try and mark one tonight then.

maelgwnau seemed keen and it is well after April, so I'll drop him a line.

Thanks also to gorilla for his refereeing this year, you're a legend mate and thanks very much for your efforts! :)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks big time to NT and gUt for not only agreeing to ref, but for getting the job done in remarkably quick time, you've made me look bloody good!

I'll get in early now.

I believe we have the Willow Cup starting next which will be 3 articles aside, so should be quicker to mark.

Anyone available? Only need 2 refs for week 1 I think. I'll try and rotate refs as much as I can.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I believe we have the Willow Cup starting next which will be 3 articles aside, so should be quicker to mark.

Anyone available? Only need 2 refs for week 1 I think. I'll try and rotate refs as much as I can.
Unit, looks like my team isn't playing in round 1 of the cricket bat cup. I'm happy to ref if no one else can do it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drew-Sta and NT, are you guys interested in being refs in Round 2 of the Willow Cup?

Sorry about late notice guys.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well given you are in one game, I've made you ref of the other game (warriors v Panthers)

I'll do the one you're not doing :)

Thanks mate

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Willow, sorry about this late timing mate, would you be able to ref the Willow cup final?

I'd do it myself, but the scores may get a little skewed lol