What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup

BunniesMan

Immortal
We are shite in elimination games, should of lost that game, An in form Villa or Livo will fly past us in the final.

Is this sarcasm? We are the current FA cup champions and we're in the final again. That is a lot of elimination games we've won.

We have recently beaten Liverpool. We will go into the final as deserved favourites.

saint.nick

Coach
We are shite in elimination games, should of lost that game, An in form Villa or Livo will fly past us in the final.

FFS, you're 100 times more pessimistic than Claude on Arsenal Fan TV, and that's saying something. I've never seen an Arsenal fan death ride their team so much.

African Monkey

First Grade
Is this sarcasm? We are the current FA cup champions and we're in the final again. That is a lot of elimination games we've won.

We have recently beaten Liverpool. We will go into the final as deserved favourites.

Pretty much.

Would love to see us make the final but can't see us going all the way. Agbonlahor's touch and go but Sinclair comes back for us which is a bonus.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
FFS, you're 100 times more pessimistic than Claude on Arsenal Fan TV, and that's saying something. I've never seen an Arsenal fan death ride their team so much.

If it wasn't for Adam, it would have gone to Penalties, Against Hull we went down 2 nil, this team doesn't do we in finals, and our runs the past two years havent exactly had big teams in front of us.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If it wasn't for Adam, it would have gone to Penalties, Against Hull we went down 2 nil, this team doesn't do we in finals, and our runs the past two years havent exactly had big teams in front of us.

Yeah like that little club from the north of England we beat when we went to Old Trafford.

Look anything can happen. Of course Liverpool could beat us. Villa could beat us.

I might be biased but I don't think the following odds are unrealistic: Arsenal 70%, Liverpool 25%, Villa 5%.

saint.nick

Coach

You death ride them in everything, not just FA Cup

Flapper

First Grade
Watching that ball roll over the line broke my heart as much as it did Adam's.

Still, immensely proud that we took Arsenal as far as we did. Just sucks so hard that it ended like it did.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Arsenal v Aston Villa. A miserable Stevie Gerrard is great but on that form I'd have preferred to play Liverpool.

saint.nick

Coach
f**king merkins. Rodgers getting tactically out-thought by a team fighting relegation. And, with no coincidence, in a big game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You look at that Liverpool team and you see just countless millions wasted in transfer fees. Balotelli, Lovren so many others. All that money and Rodgers has Glen Johnson come on to chase the game.

And speaking of Lovren, 24 million he cost you and with 1 minute of injury time left he goes for a wild 50 yard shot. Sends it way over the goal and that was the last of the game. That was one of the most idiotic selfish decisions I've ever seen a player make at the top level.

And starting Gerrard now is beyond dumb. He isn't a 90 minute player.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
When we took the lead Rogers decided to change the formation from a back 3 to a flat 4.

From there the team were in all sorts - never been more frustrated watching a Liverpool game!

Credit to Villa though, fully deserved the victory.

Haffa

Liverpool are the new Newcastle and if they had any aspirations to be relevant again they wouldn't have Brendan Rodgers as their manager.
Highlights for me Brenda's arrogant fist in the air followed five minutes later by the equaliser then the winner coming just as Jonathan Pearce was explaining (again) all about the final being on St Steven's birthday. Bye bye Super Stevie G.
Well done Tom Sherwood - go and win it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its etched into my brain so I cant possibly forget it, even AVB was better

Latest posts