What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup

African Monkey

First Grade

Our midfield really did step up today. Delph Grealish and Benteke ran them off the park I thought. Vlaar's finally starting to show us how good he can be. Hopefully he can put his injury problems behind him.

Good to win with a number of players out who should be back for the final. It's also a bit concerning that we're down to our last 2 recognisable centre backs. Hopefully Vlaar and Okore can stay injury free for the rest of the season.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I don't think there is a more pathetic midfield in top flight football at the moment. The fact BR played Gerrard for 90 shows how dumb he is as well. As soon as Gerrard dropped deeper at half time we were done. He simply fails at defending anywhere apart from directly infront of him.

A midfield of Allen, Hendo and Gerrard is ineffective, lazy and tactically shite. Thank god for Couts this season, been the only shinning light. Rodgers can leave now for all I care, season is done and dusted now.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm happy for Villa that they've gone through, they totally deserved it. This loss comes down to Rodgers and mentally soft players.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Our performance in this one compared to the last one is a great representation of where we've gone in 12 months. This year we've developed a habit of looking comfortable and like we belong in the big games. At City, at United, FA cup final. I hope we keep building and have a real go at the league next season.

Mong

Post Whore
I don't mind The Arsenal. I'm happy for them.

Same, they are generally good to watch as well.

Around here it seems it's just the Chelsea fans, oh, and twiz, that get all bitter about arsenal regardless how their own team is going.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Speaking of Chelsea fans, I wonder how they'll feel if Cech makes his Arsenal debut in the Charity Shield against them.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He won't be sold to us, Chelsea havev no reason to sell to their rivals, he will end up at PSG or Somewhere like Roma

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
We don't have a class keeper on the Books, Szcz hasn't developed, Ospina isn't that flash.

In a perfect world we could get Cech, but i'll settle for Neto from Fiorentina.

Haffa

:lol: Cech is better than anyone Arsenal have. If he goes there good luck to him. 20 million pounds would be fair.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He won't be sold to us, Chelsea havev no reason to sell to their rivals, he will end up at PSG or Somewhere like Roma

Jose has a gentlemans agreement with him. Cech and his family are settled and happy in London. Of course Chelsea would rather he go overseas but if he asks to go to Arsenal he will. Rumors are he has already accepted an offer from Arsenal. It's just a matter of working out the fee with Chelsea.

Latest posts