What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faire la vaisselle vs les lapins

shaggs

Coach
The first 40 wasn’t great. We were outmuscled and out enthused by a big mobile pack. Here goes the Individual ratings.

Lee - 5. Probably not a fullback. He was there or thereabouts with the ball but doesn’t have that presence like Dugan or Holmes.
Feki - 3. Kick target, not enough hit ups and was back to his start of season form
Ramien -6. Runs hard, needs more footy
Katoa -5. Too quiet. Game plan revolves around winger involvement
Moylan -5. Defended well. Looked lost with the footy. Had no choice fitted in with the rest of the team.
Townsend -5. It’s hard when your forwards get bashed. His kicking looked extra uncontoday.
Fifita - 7. Tackles and ran all night, no one else did till it was too late. Couple of crucial errors.
Brailey - 5 didn’t notice him except for the head cut.
Prior - 4. I preferred last weeks version
Graham -3. HIA
Lewis - 5. Needs middle forwards that get a role on.
Gallen -5. Keeps on keeping on but not as explosive anymore

The reserves bench was used as per the Flanno minute standard. Adapt and evolve as the game progresses.

No conincodence that we made more metres with seggy

Overall a fatigued and boring performance. Mentally up for 6 weeks. Need to reset and start again next weekend.

sandshark

Bench
Lee- 7
Katoa- 6
Ramien- 6
Loots- 5
Feki- 2
Moylan- 6
Townsend- 6
Fifs- 6
Brailey- 5
Prior- 7
Lewis- 6
Graham- 1
Gal- 3

Paulo- 5
Seggy- 6
Ava- 5
????- ?

Bleh.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The first 40 wasn’t great. We were outmuscled and out enthused by a big mobile pack. Here goes the Individual ratings.

Lee - 5. Probably not a fullback. He was there or thereabouts with the ball but doesn’t have that presence like Dugan or Holmes.
Feki - 3. Kick target, not enough hit ups and was back to his start of season form
Ramien -6. Runs hard, needs more footy
Katoa -5. Too quiet. Game plan revolves around winger involvement
Moylan -5. Defended well. Looked lost with the footy. Had no choice fitted in with the rest of the team.
Townsend -5. It’s hard when your forwards get bashed. His kicking looked extra uncontoday.
Fifita - 7. Tackles and ran all night, no one else did till it was too late. Couple of crucial errors.
Brailey - 5 didn’t notice him except for the head cut.
Prior - 4. I preferred last weeks version
Graham -3. HIA
Lewis - 5. Needs middle forwards that get a role on.
Gallen -5. Keeps on keeping on but not as explosive anymore

The reserves bench was used as per the Flanno minute standard. Adapt and evolve as the game progresses.

No conincodence that we made more metres with seggy

Overall a fatigued and boring performance. Mentally up for 6 weeks. Need to reset and start again next weekend.

The only time the bench gets changed for minutes if there is a injury

Seen some low ratings for Edrick Lee.

I thought he was one of our better players tonight. Especially filling in at fullback.

I also thought again Seggy sparked a lot from dummy half when he came on. Flanno must be in two minds about what time he gets in games,

shadowboxer

First Grade
For a bloke who was thrown into the back position against a white hot team, he really stood up. Even when Eddie fumbled that one in goal, he was all over it. Main thing is he looks confident. I think most of them, even Moylan look more confidence than early in the season.

carinashark

First Grade
That loss was always on the horizon. Reset for the home set of games. How unlucky is Wado, we missed him in defence. Feki was out in that corner on his own,Flanno needs to look at this and fix it like he did Brailey last year.
1 Lee
2 Fifita
3 Ramien

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lee was our best. I’d have him front of Holmes at the back maybe after that performance.

No maybe for me based on three plays.

The desperation to fix that error and knock the ball out.

2 try saving tackles Felix wouldn’t of made. Put his body in front and hit the runner. Won the contact in those 2 efforts which allowed assistance to get there.

2 try saving tackles Felix wouldn’t of made. Put his body in front and hit the runner. Won the contact in those 2 efforts which allowed assistance to get there.
Don’t forget the 10 other reasons Frenzy

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Wade didnt get his noggin broken we would of won IMO. He would of been one merkin smart enough to read that defensive structure and pull it to bits.

wibble

Bench
If Wade didnt get his noggin broken we would of won IMO. He would of been one merkin smart enough to read that defensive structure and pull it to bits.

The game was quite close in the end, though we had a late flurry.

I agree losing Graham hurt a lot. If the situations were reversed, for example they'd lost Sutton and we kept Graham, we at least have a really good shot.

Souths played a great brand of football, we were flat after 6 wins and a 5 day turn around, we had no luck and that crucial injury. But we hung in there.

Souths were better again than they were against the Dragons, and would have touched up most sides last night.

It was hardly a wrist slitting game from our boys.

taipan

Referee
Funny I had this gut feeling ,the Burgess mob would do something and hurt us.They've been improving week on week.Big guys, with powerful motors hard to stop,realsiing their obvious potential.Gulp at our expense.
Maybe they realised without Inglis,and a couple, of their gun forwards ,they'd need to step up.They did.
Just me. if we don't win a G/F this year, hopes it's either Souths or Penrith.

MilkShark

First Grade

And shielded the ball across the deadball line without letting Souths get to it.