What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous Eels Fans

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I'd like to hear more about these people.
About 7 doors down from Hans's eel farm is a mate of mine Vlad who runs a minature horses breeding stud and spiritual retreat.
He also resques donkeys and poorly treated mules, brings them back to good health.
Its not unusual to have German and European couples and singles staying there for extended periods.
Hes also mates with Hans the Eel farmer and his wife, its all about diversity imo, embracing people for who they are, its about freedom of expression, good people out my way.
Im not scared to say i like to ride a horse naked, thats what lifes all about, a bare man, a bare horse riding off into the bush, setting up camp and just feeling the moment.

Sounds good mate. Can I borrow some drums or do I need to bring my own?
Of course ive got some drums FFS, what type of drums are you looking for?

A nice modern set of Pearls with hand beaten zildjians?
Would that tickle your fancy?

Ive got everything we need for a impro session, how are you at improvising Gary?
I pick you as a bloke able to keep a good beat?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Meanwhile, I'm a Loser Baby bids the witch farewell...

2bc.gif