What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy NRL

Dogs Of War

Coach
I was having the same problem, but it seems to work fine with the .au extension, just not the .com only extension.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
OK - I didn't realise there was a AU mirror page.

Looks like someone forgot to pay their .com bills!

Thanks for this guys.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Paullyboy said:
I just never touched that game, its pathetic in comparison to VNRL

I don't mind both. Both have their faults, the forward trys are too easy for players to obtain in VNRL, I would like to see some other way of doing it, maybe substract missed tackles from the total count as well as errors. Fantasy NRL is more complete but gives unrealistic scores. I think that is the main problem with it.

For head to head value VNRL wins hands down, waiting for the "transfer window" to open to get rid of injured players in fantasy NRL gives me the shits. Their should be an option to allow you to get rid of them if need be.

Anyway, its my thrid year player VNRL so I have the hang of it, first year playing the fantasy league so still learning the ropes a bit. ie what sort of players to put in your team (p.s sherwin is a dud, a very bid dud, so is preston campbell!)

Paullyboy

Coach
If you think its easy getting lots of forward tries, you are obviously in a weak competition. Me and 11 of my mates are in a ridiculously competitive competition and to get more than 3 forward tries a week is a great achievement.

legend

Coach
There are some obvious flaws with VNRL though. Players being named in one particular position with no flexibility.

For example, I have Mark McLinden at five eighth but he can also play wing according to VNRL. He has also played halfback but that is not an option according to VNRL. I also have Matt Gidley who has stepped in at fullback but he is only listed as a centre and this scenario has left me short some weeks when my team has a lot of injured players.