What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah and thoughts on him...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow. Since Gordon called him out he has gone soft.
What about his dummy half running. Either tanking or injured physically/emotionally.

Here's another stat.

Everytime Farah has had less than 100 touches in a game, the Tigers have lost by at least 20 points.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow. Since Gordon called him out he has gone soft.
What about his dummy half running. Either tanking or injured physically/emotionally.

Round 18-21 he was probably playing at his best and most consistent.

And then he fell off the cliff

super_coach

First Grade
He is mentally and physically shot for 2014. The zip has gone, his passion has taken a hit. After the high of SOO, to than come back to the massive drama that engulfed his club would test anyone's resolve. Also to be the target of both the media and the punters as a major contributor to the whole mess would really play at your emotions. I also think for Farah the road back will be very hard, once your trust has been shot its very hard to regain it.

I still think their is Farah and than daylight at the Wests Tigers

Will be interesting to see financially how much Farah's dummy spit and board mismanagement of Potter affair costs us in gate takings over last seven weeks plus finals football exposure and finals takings and then intangibles like sponsors for next year and attracting quality players and of course 2015 memberships.

Very very costly back end of season that will cost us next year also.

Well done Robbie and board members. Thanks for your leadership.

Matchball

Bench
Will be interesting to see financially how much Farah's dummy spit and board mismanagement of Potter affair costs us in gate takings over last seven weeks plus finals football exposure and finals takings and then intangibles like sponsors for next year and attracting quality players and of course 2015 memberships.

Very very costly back end of season that will cost us next year also.

Well done Robbie and board members. Thanks for your leadership.

He wont care, origin comes around again which he thinks he is an automatic selection.
Farah is the new Gallen. Origin before club.

Matchball

Bench
This is the pic from the smh live game link.
Great look.

Attachments

• thumb-20tigers-20140905135913687444-320x214.jpg
    thumb-20tigers-20140905135913687444-320x214.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 19

Tiger05

First Grade
I have no problems with having a go at Farah on his on-field performances. I don't like the fantasy based stories about him.

I think he has to play a lot better that what he did against Cronulla. He was pretty crap today and I think like Blair he is overpaid.

Yep his game has certainly fallen away since Give up Gordie ratted on him. One play in todays game show cases this well. When Lichaa ,the Sharks dummy half is denied a try from a grubber kick under the WT post, Farah is the WT marker at the play the ball, when Lichaa grounds the ball Farah is still back at the play the ball, hands on hips, head bowed, looking at his feet thinking another try had been conceded. Luckily for the WT Lichaa was off side. Kind of sums up how Robs been going of late.

Juniors
Hi Robbie. Don't knock yourself.
Take it up with the SMH. They thought the pic was worthy.
Hahaha.

Anyway, we can argue till Kingdom come but one things for sure, anyone willing to post on here loves the tigers deeply. Seasons over now.

God willing the new board, new coach and some culture our future is looking bright. Till next year.

For now, go Ricciardo, bend those Germans over champ.

Matchball

Bench
The only problem with that pic if it is based on todays game is that Pat Richards is in the background and he didn't play today...:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Never said it was from the game.
I said the SMH used that as the live score banner.
There are millions of file photos to use and they use that one.

Its a sly dig at him for sure. Given up and defeated man.

Tigerm

First Grade
Never said it was from the game.
I said the SMH used that as the live score banner.
There are millions of file photos to use and they use that one.

Its a sly dig at him for sure. Given up and defeated man.

The picture looks like it was taken after a try had been scored against the team, what do you want him to do,,,,smile?

It's been said & your hate on the man is well documented, but FFS, give it a rest, he's not going anywhere, but you may if you're not happy.

Matchball

Bench
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...m-told-otherwise/story-fnp0lyn3-1227050000051

Q:It’s been a lean period since the Robbie Farah-Gorden Tallis blow-up. To me, that’s proof the entire saga had some impact on the players.

A: I think it’s played its part, but there’s other factors. There’s injuries, plenty of them and then there’s other people out there that make it really tough to do this job - Mick Potter.

We all know Mick is a man of few words but his answer speaks volumes.
Make of it what you will.

Matchball

Bench
The picture looks like it was taken after a try had been scored against the team, what do you want him to do,,,,smile?

It's been said & your hate on the man is well documented, but FFS, give it a rest, he's not going anywhere, but you may if you're not happy.

I don't care what you say. The bloke derailed our season and post what I want on this public forum.
Thanks for the concern though.