What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell Uate

Glendale

Juniors
Our greatest ever try scorer and one of the best wingers to play for the club. Deserves his own thread as we part ways with him .

My personal favourite Uate moment was his four tries vs Souths in 2011. That was him at the peak of his powers. There are so many more memories though, loads of tries and lots of great ones.

Farewell Aku.

Apey

Staff member
Best winger in the comp for a few years. Couple of injuries and kilos and he became a plodder. Such a shame.

Winger of the year in 2017 just to spite us.

mozza91

Coach
Was great for us for a few years there and as mentioned deteriorated a lot. Although he wasn't as bad the last couple of years as some have made him out to be.
With Gidley, Houston and Uate gone who are you planning on directing your blind hatred towards Frederick?

Johns Magic

Referee
Knights legend, will forever have fond memories of his glory days with us.

Hope he is a good first-grader at Manly.

Dave_

Juniors
Uate and Taufua on the wings...ohh the fumbles...how entertaining this will be lol

PhilGould

Bench
Will have very fond memories of those 3 straight Dally M Winger of the Year seasons. Going to be weird seeing him in another NRL teams' colours, but it's definitely the right move for the club.

Haffa

Time to go, but wish him well. Think he got a bit lazy and didn't really live up to his potential. Still a good player in his best years.

Knight76

Juniors
Hard to believe I have seen his last reserve grade game for the Knights.

Good luck at Manly.

Alex28

Coach
If only he was leaving 3 years ago.

NSW Cup at Manly should be more fun than at Newcastle I guess.

Noname36

First Grade
A freaking awesome player to watch in his prime - could pull a try out of nothing.

Will be weird seeing him in Manly colours but it was time to move on (although he copped it way too harshly around here in recent years IMO).

Frederick

Staff member
Was great for us for a few years there and as mentioned deteriorated a lot. Although he wasn't as bad the last couple of years as some have made him out to be.
With Gidley, Houston and Uate gone who are you planning on directing your blind hatred towards Frederick?
Gagai obvs, der

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Fear not, we are the Knights.

Our cup is runn'th over with shit, overpaid players...