What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Robbie

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jayden Brailey should be NSW hooker.

Cameron Smith only has so many games because QLD give young blokes a chance.

You all want Wallace or Robbie...f**k that.

Everyone said we would miss, Ennis.

Check the table, young bloke has played every game.

Alas we are NSW, Laurie is coach, him and Robbie can go sit at the stand and wonder why we lost again.

OldPanther

Coach

Alas we are NSW, Laurie is coach, him and Robbie can go sit at the stand and wonder why we lost again.

At this point I just don't want Robbie. More so if Pearce is picked. I'd like Wallace with the idea of someone being lined up as our mainstay for next year and beyond. Peats would be my pick but if this young bloke could do it I wouldn't argue.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have no issue with either Robbie or Peter, just think we need new blood, start our ten year sweep.

Those QLDers are f**king good, we need a new start.

Start with Jayden, give him a chance.

SBD82

Coach

He's been very good, especially for a rookie playing big minutes in the middle. I wouldn't put him in yet, because I don't think he is a strong enough defender at this stage.

But. If it was a choice between him and farah, I'd pick him in a heartbeat.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don't get me wrong Jayden is going great guns and he can probably handle it. But he's only played 11 FG games. Mullen played a few more than that when he was picked. Origin is a different beast.

What rookies have QLD picked?

soc123_au

Staff member
Brailey is a talent & at this stage looks like he has the potential to be part of a Blue side that can take it to QLD. Not yet though. Sharks are winning, but their attack is woeful. A lot of that is on the dummy half. I have no doubt he will get there, but lets not f**k him just yet. Let him develop a bit, same deal as Ivans boy.

A full season & finals will make him worth a good hard look next year.

justdave

Juniors
I know it's a 'my team pick' and I'll get roasted but I'd go for Api. Since he's remembered he's got to pass the ball at the chest he's been brilliant.

Fire away!

Hutty1986

Immortal
This is NSW, we wait till blokes play 100 games.

QLD play young blokes and win.
QLD win because they've been kissed on the d*ck by having a near-Immortal standard spine for a decade that magically barely ever gets injured. Not to mention they've been able to feed off some pretty poor NSW sides in that time too.