What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Scissor Kick going to France as well next season,Redoute's babies got dis

If I was a breeder he would be this years new Stallion I would go to in his first season to sell and make a profit

16.5k is a cracking looker and will get good types for sure good chance of making some $$

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Cougar Mountain runs in the Queen Anne tonight, but the wet track won't help him..The Japanese horse A Shin Erwin is an interesting runner, by Shamardal and has won on a wet track..

Lundy in the Coventry, being out of an Elusive Quality mare may help him get through the wet..:-k.. The Funk should love the wet, Thunder Snow is a Helmet & Yalta is by Exceed & Excel..

Ambiguity in the Windsor Castle has won on a heavy track (out of a Nureyev mare), up against Pretty Vacant (Elzaam), Yulong Baobei (Choisir) & Callender (Exceed& Excel)..

Pretty Vacant in again tonight..Sandown Park R2 N5...

Horrie Is God

First Grade
John Gosden has got a Redoute's 2yo called Valcartier for Godolphin that they paid €950,000 for, that is going good..

It's out of the mare Vadawina who won the Prix Saint-Alary GR I, 2000 meters, at Longchamp..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rivet,Magnolia Rose and Intricately are Fastnet's over there showing early promise,could all be decent in the future.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Funny the Rock is kicking goals in Europe but he seems to have had a quiet year at home.

Off the top of my head I couldn't name any 3yos that look like doing much this Spring and this is when they usually start to dominate.

Other breeding news I read Guelph is being served by Reset one of our homies. Good to see an underrated sire get to serve a quality filly like that.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Funny the Rock is kicking goals in Europe but he seems to have had a quiet year at home.

Off the top of my head I couldn't name any 3yos that look like doing much this Spring and this is when they usually start to dominate.

Other breeding news I read Guelph is being served by Reset one of our homies. Good to see an underrated sire get to serve a quality filly like that.

Tru dat cuz,not much happening over here recently for the champ

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reset is my Boy, still remember when the big beast Starcraft couldn't get passed the little machine in the 2004 Australia Guinea's.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeah good little race, I doubt Goat Valley will suit Gretna especially from the draw.

Price is just too good for her to go around with nothing on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rivet,Magnolia Rose and Intricately are Fastnet's over there showing early promise,could all be decent in the future.

Rivet won a group 2 last night beating Lemon's old mate Thunder Snow,Rivet could be the best of all the Rock's

Intricately runs tonight in a group 1 at the Curragh,about 15/1