What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
How can a horse thats had only a maiden win to its name qualify to start in an open GRP1 sprint race?

Obviously it won that well and O'Brien has a massive rap on it but that is craziness.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How can a horse thats had only a maiden win to its name qualify to start in an open GRP1 sprint race?

Obviously it won that well and O'Brien has a massive rap on it but that is craziness.

True its a bit strange,the qualifications seem to be that you simply need to be 3 years and older o_O

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Cougar Mountain 5th,tremendous effort 2nd time out in a group one event.

Outstanding effort indeed!

Slade Power looks to be in top form, clearly the best sprinter in Europe. I'm really glad they are bringing him over here to have a crack at the Patinack (or whatever they call it now). It's always us sending our sprinters over to the UK and usually carving up there B-graders, but never see their best come here to have a go.

Getting in early but I still think Lankan Rupee will make mince meat of him. Hopefully though he can still perform well enough to get a stallion gig down here on Darleys Aus roster.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Cougar Mountain 5th,tremendous effort 2nd time out in a group one event.

Outstanding effort indeed!

Slade Power looks to be in top form, clearly the best sprinter in Europe. I'm really glad they are bringing him over here to have a crack at the Patinack (or whatever they call it now). It's always us sending our sprinters over to the UK and usually carving up there B-graders, but never see their best come here to have a go.

Getting in early but I still think Lankan Rupee will make mince meat of him. Hopefully though he can still perform well enough to get a stallion gig down here on Darleys Aus roster.

Agree with you boys, it was a very impressive run..

Do they have a Gp1 sprint just for 3 yo's over there??..

I'm looking forward to Lankan Rupee racing Slade Power too..

OT: What ever happened to Mental??..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Agree with you boys, it was a very impressive run..

Do they have a Gp1 sprint just for 3 yo's over there??..

I'm looking forward to Lankan Rupee racing Slade Power too..

OT: What ever happened to Mental??..

They don't have any group 1 sprints just for 3 year olds over there,he will have to take on the older horses again.

I haven't heard anything about Mental in a long long time:(