What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fat Burners/Shredders

Cliffhanger

Coach
L-carnitine

There is no scientific evidence to support that ingesting L-Carnatine won't get it to go to where it needs to.

Carnatine is a transporter used to transport fat for beta oxidation, but ingesting it won't make you burn fat more efficiently.

Utey

Coach
You recommend this stuff? I'm getting married in November and will be cutting in the lead up. If this stuff assists then I'll probably pick some up as I've heard it's good at helping to knock off those final few kgs.

I did an absolute sh*t load of research into this, and now I really put my success down to this product. Can't recommend it highly enough considering how much I was struggling first up in the morning to pump out a big cardio sesh.

Increases body temp to get a great sweat going, suppresses appetite and provides a massive buzz going into a workout.

Grape bubblegum flavour is the shot, mixes well.

I stack it was L-Carnitine and have shed about 2kg of body fat in around 2 weeks (with combination to a calorie deficient diet).

Last edited:

Utey

Coach
There is no scientific evidence to support that ingesting L-Carnatine won't get it to go to where it needs to.

Carnatine is a transporter used to transport fat for beta oxidation, but ingesting it won't make you burn fat more efficiently.

Seems to be working for me, whether or not thats attributed to the supplement or not, I'm very happy with the results.

I did an absolute sh*t load of research into this, and now I really put my success down to this product. Can't recommend it highly enough considering how much I was struggling first up in the morning to pump out a big cardio sesh.

Increases body temp to get a great sweat going, suppresses appetite and provides a massive buzz going into a workout.

Grape bubblegum flavour is the shot, mixes well.

I stack it was L-Carnitine and have shed about 2kg of body fat in around 2 weeks (with combination to a calorie deficient diet).

Sweet. Was going to ask if you used the tablets or the powder but you've answered that. I think the tablets are banned here now anyway. Think I'll definitely give this a shot.

Did a lot of cardio for a period of 6 - 8 months which ended about 6 months ago. Dropped a stack of weight but in the last few months I've put a bit of it back on again. The main reason I stopped in the end was because I couldn't shift those last few kilo's and in the end, I was running that much that I started to collect a few injuries. I weighed less but I still felt shit in general because I was having issues with my heels and groin. Really made it hard to keep up with the discipline.

Next month, I'm six months out from the wedding so I'll hit the gym hard again from there but this time, I will take a more realistic approach. Where I was just doing cardio last time, I will alternate with some lifting this time as well. I've also decided to include some supplements in my regime of which, this will definitely be one.

Of course, I will be on a calorie controlled diet as well.

As mentioned, last time I was within 3 kilos of my goal weight but I just couldn't shift that last little bit. Hopefully, this time, I can get there with a little help.

Utey

Coach
Good luck mate. Mix up your routine and perhaps try HIIT with periods of high impact cardio muddled up with a more gentle pace in between.

Try a weight loss protein like Thermoburn 2.0 to further suppress your appetite and assist in recovery. I have that as a post-workout shake and meal replacement (2-3 times a day). Cutting up is hard work, but these types of supps make it much easier.

Thomas

First Grade
Seems to be working for me, whether or not thats attributed to the supplement or not, I'm very happy with the results.

I took L-Carnitine for a while late last year. I'd have it on it's own before a workout and would notice I would sweat more and stay motivated.

Cliffhanger

Coach

Once ingested it needs to make it all the way to the mitochondria of your muscle cells so it can help transport fat into the inner membrane, there's no proof it can make it to there after being ingested. Your already produces carnatine, might make the process quicker, but it hasn't been scientifically backed up yet.

GuardDog

Juniors
google thermacore or red rocket its just Customs that might stop it reaching your front doorstep
1MR was awesome till they took away the DMAA